What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Police Officer Caught Masturbating on Video While on Duty

RetroGrow

Veteran
And that's why we call them piggies.....
This one had to be really hard up.

"A police sergeant in Santa Fe, New Mexico is in a bad situation after a video caught him masturbating while he was on duty. The video has recently been released and it was filmed by the dashboard camera of the officer’s cruiser. The video released to the media does not show the inside of the cruiser but has audio that is quite steamy. The officer in question is Sgt. Mike Eiskant."

You gotta love it when cops are exposed for who they really are.

http://www.jdjournal.com/2012/04/12/police-officer-caught-masturbating-on-video-while-on-duty/

rives

Inveterate Tinkerer
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The shit at the end of that article is way weirder than him playing pocket pool.

huligun

Professor Organic Psychology
Veteran
If he was desperate for sex he should have just pulled over some hot chick like that other cop in NM did (on video)

L

longearedfriend

LOL ^^

Adjusting it is one thing, rubbing it is another

I would be embarassed

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I'm gonna pass on watching or listening to that video based on general principles but this might be a good time for a cop joke.......

How does a DEA agent go fishing?

he catches one fish and then he beats
the shit out of it until it tells him where
all the other fish are.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I'd be willing to bet that the next time this guy sticks his hand out for someone to shake it they give that hand a hesitant curious look first.

and speaking of doughnuts, I can imagine all the other little piggies thinking, "fuck, he handed me a doughnut last week."

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran

I'd be willing to bet that the next time this guy sticks his hand out for someone to shake it they give that hand a hesitant curious look first.

and speaking of doughnuts, I can imagine all the other little piggies thinking, "fuck, he handed me a doughnut last week."

You really should read "Filth" by Irvine Welsh [trainspotting] ... unforgettable...

Latest posts

Latest posts