What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bogglegum Gone Purple

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
Here's a pic of some Bogglegum I'm growing right now. Some of the buds are turning purple.....:D :D :D

showphoto.php

G

Excellent bud!!

Colder night temps turn some of my ladies purple also

Gotta love that shit.

Texas Kid

G

80 days........

80 days........

.......am I readin that right:eek: have they been flowerin for 80 days? id turn purple after 80 days:D

pleasure
CBF

G

80 days...wow

That's one mature woman. Maybe she's holdin her breath, waitin for you to chop her, turning purple.

Excellent pics

Texas Kid

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
I too cannot believe it has taken this long for my plants to finish flowering. :confused: I have made a few dumb mistake's, which has caused some delays. Check out my photo gallery to see more.

G

Rocky Mtn Squid said:
I too cannot believe it has taken this long for my plants to finish flowering. :confused: I have made a few dumb mistake's, which has caused some delays. Check out my photo gallery to see more.

well kudos to you bro:p for havin the metal to hang in there for the finish, id have to say that gal is goin to be one stoney witch. you will be rewarded with some top notch smoke for your patience.

gonna look damn nice in the jar as well, buddies be droolin all over themselves:D

very nice job with the grow.

pleasure
CBF

Rocky Mtn Squid, Nice bud bro. 80 days is a long time to flower.
how cold had it been where your at? thx for sahring, peace, staysafe!

G

Damn, that main cola shot is something

It's going to be well worth the wait I bet

Texas Kid

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
grwdank v2.0 said:
Rocky Mtn Squid, Nice bud bro. 80 days is a long time to flower.
how cold had it been where your at? thx for sahring, peace, staysafe!

I allowed overnight temps to drop to 15 C for the last 3 weeks. This triggered the purple in the bud's, but I suspect, it also delayed final maturation and ripening. The wait is killing me....:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

G

Rocky Mtn Squid said:
I allowed overnight temps to drop to 15 C for the last 3 weeks. This triggered the purple in the bud's, but I suspect, it also delayed final maturation and ripening. The wait is killing me....:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

last grow finished up couple weeks ago, feb killed the yield here in the rockies, just couldnt keep the temps up overnight. went 70 plus days on most of the plants.

had temps in the high 40sF for a few days, plants never did recover. seems it smacked down the potency some too...still good smokable weed.

pleasure
CBF

Hybrid

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

I vote u for Pic of the Week! Oh thats right we dont do that here. Well i would if we did :D Good work RMS

Hybrid

Latest posts

Latest posts