then i rip off the extra piece of paper and save it like shown in the picture
in the bag is extra paper from many joint over 400 for sure

and when ever the bag is full i make some papers with kiff/drysift inside
here is a picture of the paper with the kiff in it

it sure makes a nice and tasty joint hehe

well as said do any of u guys make papers like this
or do u want me to post a guide to making the paper with kiff inside it

G

im REALLY confused....nut sure what your talking about... but go ahead.. wouldnt mind a diy guide

hash*_*bean

making ur own paper

making ur own paper

im talking about making homemade joint paper with kiff inside liek the paper shown

here is a picture of the kiff that i put inside the paper maby that will make it more clear

so the joint paper end up looking like this with the kiff inside it

trichomefarmer

re-loading
Veteran
OH my!

OH my!

wtf
:huh:
:yoinks: Are you re-making paper? scraps shredded repulped, and mixed with kiff rolled out, put on a screen and dried?

or something?

Last edited:

hash*_*bean

no i make the paper from the small pieces of paper i will make a guide tommorow so u guys can see it ,it is really easy just takes some time ,but the result is very nice

i make the paper like they make recycled paper ,i will show tommorow

hash*_*bean

when i was a kid we used to make paper with gold and silver dust in it ,so one day i thourgth i better try this with kiff in some joint paper and so i did and i have to say i like it alot,but it is some work i make like 3 joint paper in 30 minutes or so

G

I always just smear some oil on a paper, pour a pile of kif on one end and then shake it down to the other end. The kif completely covers the oil and lets you roll the oil paper as easily as a regular paper, usually easier.

G

please do im not sure are u lacing joints wiht keef right? yea ive done that ive put alot more in it too...

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Haha i got one for you...

First you smeer oil all over the paper!

Then you sprinkle the kief all over it and shake to remove loose kief!

Then drop your bud on the paper!

Now roll and smoke :)

Here is the oil used!

And this is the kief used!

This is the bud as well!

Last edited:

hash*_*bean

those look so nice blaze i make those to once in a while ,
but the papers i make myself is only to have fun making papers and recykling the paper i other ways throw out.
i was just wondring if other people make their own joint papers ,im gonna try make them from plant matters from my grow one of the comming days ,but im still trying to figure out how to make the paper strong enough to not get thorn so easy,
i will take some pictures of the process in some days when i make it again but these days im busy with my grow ,i just got invaded by thrips .

i was hoping some one was making these papers to so i could get some tricks .

G

This I gotta see, it is just for looks or is the kief still "active" once in the paper?

G

Blaze 1 that joint with the oil and keif must fuck you up bigtime! :fsu:
I like to roll what I call a jelly roll, I rolla hash snake with some bubblehash and put it in the center of the bud in a phat joint, those fuckers put me out of commision quickfast but man soooo tasty. :yummy:
Making more bubblehash tnite,,, :hotbounce

hash*_*bean

yes the kiff is very active when inside the paper
the paper is so potent in it self that i can wrap it around a normal ciggaret and it will get me very stoned ,it does not make u as stoned as the oil laced paper offcourse ,but oneces the paper making proces is done it is so easy to handle ,its just making the paper that is the work hehe ,but again this is just a hobby to have some fun

hash*_*bean

dewzy if u are asking about my paper with kiff in it ,then i will say it burns like normal joint paper.

if ur asking about the oil laced paper it burns very slow or atleast the ones i make with oil laced do
i will say it burns allmost half the speed as normal paper but it all depends on how hard u drag thrue the joint