What's new

cheap boost?

White Tee

Im looking for some kind of boost for when i next flower, and it has to be cheap

Would this stuff work and if it would is it cost effective?

http://www.viresco-uk.com/information/horticultural_fertilisers.asp#liquidpotassium

"Liquid Potassium

Liquid Potassium has an N:p:K of 0:0:28 and it also contains 12½% liquid Humate. The quality raw materials in the formulation produce not only a fully homogenised solution but a chelated solution resulting in the following features and benefits:

90% available to the plant
stable at extremely high and low temperatures
long shelf life
non-toxic
no chlorine salts or heavy metals
no fluoride impurities

Liquid Potassium is an environmentally safe premium liquid nutrient. It can be used on both soils and foliage. It is ideal for bringing out improvements in flower colour and size. With the Humate content, root density is increased. It is ideal for hardening stems towards the end of the season, eg for bonsai and exhibition flowers in general.
Code Product
Pack Size

Price
LPOM/250
Liquid Potassium

250ml

£8.50"

White Tee

I notice that the meta k is sulphate of potash

I read somewhere (but didn't fully understand) that there are 3 different types of potash (?), is this the best kind and what is the difference?

I have also read that some of it is mined and laced with radioactive particles which can be bound to the oils in the plant as in a similar way to which has been studied in tobbacco, smoking seems carcenogenic enough to me and don't feel the need to iradiate myself in the process. This could be complete bollocks, but it is just something that I read whilst trawling a myriad of threads on god knows how many different sites

The only downside to reading so much crap is your left with more questions

I'm quite stoned, I hope this makes sense