What's new

GrindHouse as a Testbed for Organic Laboratories' Resin 8 And Invigor 8..

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Hello all... I hav recieved two products from the folks at Organic labs designed to promote Vigor and Resin production..in tomatoes..

What I know so far is that they are primarily phosphites PO3 and water soluble silica at 1.00%

FirstTest plants are two Mob Boss seed plants, Mb4 and Mb5.

Both are about 10 days into flower..These will only get a week of each product.

Second set are two Ultra Sonja that were sexed 12/12 then returned to veg
These gurls will get quit a few weeks yet

Then lastly we hav 8 clones US 1-2 and MB 4-5

4 will be sprayed..4 will not..

I will be havin these gurls tested at the end of these runs...Pal

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
damn I uptake alot of medicine

damn I uptake alot of medicine

these are the Mob Boss Control and tester..MB4 MB5

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
I have sprayed Invigor8 1/2 gallon mixed from 10-15 untill 10-22

10-25-10 MB5 is showing much greater Trichome Production to the naked eye...

MB4 is very nice.. sugar leaves frostin up all along the edges.

MB5 has cyrstals to the center of the leaves...

I will be takin pictures at lights out...

thanks all for watchin this is a first for me...pal

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
I hav some guesses but that is about it..waiting to here from a source now...wasn't kidding about the smarter members thing.....sprr and I agreed I am not to smart...pal

G

guest3854

Adding silica is great for bolstering up tha "cellular walls", aiding in viral and insect attacks. Drough and heat resistance are also noted... Protect by Dyna is a great product and myself use it in my nute mix... Been using tha dyna line fer tha last decade, simply KILLED GH.

With this new line of organics, I'm very interested to see how they can perform. No doubt, plenty of indoor, organic growers are always looking to add weight, these products appear to be geared to that very issue. Pal, I would love fer tha rep to jump on here and give a bit of info on their nute products, if available...

Perfect, got yer control and testers...
Steele

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Isn't sillica also a 'foundation' for the actual trich?? And thanks again for allowin me to use your gear for this..show

G

guest3854

One point I wanna add, fer FINAL testing, what you have goin on with tha clones...those will be tha defining testings... Comparing control and tested, using two phenos (regardless of how close they appear) will yield inaccurate data.

Respect,
Steele

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Exactly..One of things on my list of questions : 'can I start to early'...bout to call that player's cell....on phenos?? all sprayed plants in flower are showing increased Trich production over the my controll...

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
So??Think dummer brutha maybe.... trichomes act as skylights aiding light transmission to the cells.. sillica builds trichs... is what I got first reading thru...

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
Very interesting Pal. I am tagged onto this one for sure. Steele, I used dyna products before in promix before i switched over to coco. I think I may need to break those bottles out and see if I can figure out a good nute schedule for the coco. Keep it green.

aod

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Very interesting Pal. I am tagged onto this one for sure. Steele, I used dyna products before in promix before i switched over to coco. I think I may need to break those bottles out and see if I can figure out a good nute schedule for the coco. Keep it green.

aod

Welcome aboard!! aod.. more the merrier..

Latest posts

Latest posts