What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

400 watt club...

cabanetforester

Nice setup there.

Nice setup there.

I have a 400 watt HPS hortilux for flower and a 250 watt MH Hortilux blue for veg.

I wish I would have gone with a 400 MH for veg and a 600 HPS for flower.Live and learn I guess.

What are you flowering under? edit- nevermind I see they are flowering under the 400 MH. Does the blue spectrum help keep the stretch down?
What strains are those?

This is my first grow (new med user) after my 250 and 400 wear out I think I'll upgrade.

I joined the 600 watt club that whitebubba started, but I'm kind of a misfit because of my side lighting. Not sure where I fit in best with these different wattage clubs :confused:

Any way heres my flower cabinet with 4 NL 1.5 weeks into flower. Pics aren't very good and the NL went leggy on me in veg due to some timers being out of sync. I still have a lot to learn .

Last edited:
G

Hey forester, Yeah the blue spectrum helps keep the strectching on the down low. The strains are snowbud & Juicy Fruit. Nice plants....

Last edited:
G

Hey Guys i am nearly 4 weeks into flower under my 400w hps. I use a mixed spectrum slyvania bulb and i also have a 125w cfl in there too. Growing hawaiian x skunk, misty x skunk and bubblegum. Got a slight problem which is probably a calcium def. Anyway heres a pic i took earlier its not amazing but you get to most of the plants.

I took these a few days ago but the show the plants quite well as it wasnt under the hps.

bubblegum.

hawaiian x skunk.

Goodluck with the grows!

G

only took 2 months for this thread to get goin....lol

nice pics peeps. Ill have to get some of my buds up.

G

I grow under 2 400w hps, they are side by side and each cover the 4' x 4' space they are in.

hehe I love this place

G

Hey all! :wave: Another 400 watter here! Heres some pics I took today (day 16 flowering) of my little girls!

Theres 2 Nl x Shiva's and one skunk #1 in the bunch! Hope you all enjoy and grow on 400watters! :wave:

400 W hps scrog grower here, Mine are ready for chop, 1 C-99 and 8 papaya, only have a camera phone and that just doesn't do them Justus. I'm on day # 65 of 12-12 and checking trich color every day. will start chopping the C-99 1st cause I want a little speeder pot to go with the body stone of the papaya.

cabanetforester

Some nice flowering shots here 400 watters. Maybe I'll stick with the 400 longer than I thought.

Stoned Silly- Man I wish I had that kind of space. Nice setup. Are you running a perpetual harvest in there? I would like to get one of those going sometime.

Nickel Bag- I'd like to see how the SCROG does under the 400. I have a Shiskaberry SCROG vegging under a 250 MH that will be flowering under the 400 but it will be another month yet.

Well that was last week... This is today.. I have some training to do..

Last edited:
G

those are from seed bro...just happened to fill out the cab nicely...along with my big girl... :joint:

Tunefull

Hi guys
Firstly some great pics from u lot.Look forward to seeing more as they come(and as the ones allready grow)

Anyway
My lights are 400 hps
I have a small grow area(3 ft by 3 ft and 4 and a half foot in height)
The pics are from my first grow(3 plants 2 afghani and one NL(clone))

Here goes with pics(First time trying to post pics so dont be suprised if nothing shows(i wont be))*SMielS*

My most recent harvest of (NL#5xBigBud) x Ice spent its last couple weeks under my new 400w HPS. I've got some White Rhino that is about a week into veg that I'm waiting to put in there. I'm excited to see the difference between the 150w HPS I had been using compared to the new 400W!!
Nice pics everyone!

Hell9

Tunefull said:
Hi guys
Firstly some great pics from u lot.Look forward to seeing more as they come(and as the ones allready grow)

Anyway
My lights are 400 hps
I have a small grow area(3 ft by 3 ft and 4 and a half foot in height)
The pics are from my first grow(3 plants 2 afghani and one NL(clone))

Man, thats a very impressive first grow and use of space!
What dry weight did u pull in the end? And how long were the clones vegged for? FIM'd/LST'd/Topped?

Fair fukks! Id say there was some root mass in those pots after pulling them.

Latest posts

Latest posts