What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

if you could choose one hot female celebrity to smoke with.....

seeyouaunty

Okay, but this is Helena Bonham Carter.

Thats clearly not her. This is Helena Bonham Carter. I guess i'd smoke with her too but Marla Singer is my first choice :smoker:
Just messin lol
6a00d8341c630a53ef0133f2e4f817970b-350wi.jpg

FallenBuddha

Chat Mod
Veteran
Well I have had the pleasure of puffing out with Mrs B, she is definitley a pot-star (queen of massive cannabis clouds) but if it were to be a main stream celebrity I would go with Sheryl Crowe, as long as she brought her accoustic to sing me some sweet songs to soothe my aching mind. I bet a smokeout with Michelle Obama could be interesting.

peace -fb

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
Thats clearly not her. This is Helena Bonham Carter. I guess i'd smoke with her too but Marla Singer is my first choice :smoker:
Just messin lol
6a00d8341c630a53ef0133f2e4f817970b-350wi.jpg
This here's Andie McDowell. Hey, you don't need to smoke with anybody, you're too baked already.

G

Guest50138

I'll take a "5" with a "10" attitude over a "10" with a "5" attitude any day.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
Cameron Diaz would smoke up all your stash, and then steal your bong when you passed out.

E

e4ian

yes the pickpocket :).your right on that pic too! helena b carters much prettier..

:dance013:

i was thinking courtney love but im sure she'd soon zoom through yer stuff. & then probably shoot ya. lol

Peacefrog

Veteran
I'm down with whoever threw out Nicole Kidman and put Andie MacDowell in a nun outfit from her Hudson Hawk days and that could be interesting. Entertaining thread. :joint:

Strapped

susan was hot as fuck in Rocky Horror... I was a big fan of Larisa Oleynik aka Alex Mac

I am in LOVE with Natalie Dormer tho... not sure if she smokes.

Funny how I always pick girls who look like my wife...