What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

anyone been to prison?...and white boys w/ dreadlocks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
...just curious how it goes down when your whitey and u have dreads going into jail, and/or prison???

i know its prolly not a good idea......but curious how ppl have seen that or been part of that.

...mostly talkin' about the hardcore mountain guys...not the sissy hippies

:tiphat:

T

tumbleweed

nope, been to jail ,have friends who have been sent to prison. One was a white 18 yr old with a southside mexican tattoo on his arm..
im sure dreadhead is in better shape than that
all typs od dudes have long hair in prison dread or not.. i wouldnt shave it the ws would be all in scene

anyone been to prison?...and white boys w/ dreadlocks?

Well why do you ask such a question homie?

FirstTracks

natural medicator
Veteran
I'm no help to answer your question.
hope you're just thinking ahead and preparing for the worst and not actually headed in bro.
Thought you were set with medical now and stuff....
if shit is headed in a downhill direction, let us know so we can help out cause ya have plenty of friends here.

If you're going to a federal resort, doesn't matter. Rock pigtails if you fancy.

If you're doing hard time, cut em' now if self preservation is an instinct you possess.

Dreadlocks on a white guy are a statement. In shithole prisons, statements attract attention.

And the last thing a white guy who feels the need to ask such a question wants in a shitty jail is attention, all due respect. When I hear white dreadlocks, I hear limp-wristed psuedo intellectual drug addict, not "hard mountain dudes" or whatever. You may very well be a bad mofo and I mean no disrespect, that's just the personality that comes to mind. I think I speak for the majority. The bottom line is that you're much more likely to get tested in one way or another if you rock such a loud hairstyle affiliated with a soft persona (hippies, et al).

Good luck homie. It'll be easier than you're thinking, I'd bet.

T

tumbleweed

jail/prison you usually gonna have to fight/get tested regardless if you are not real old or have aids in a wheel chair or something...
dreadlocks easy to grab and smash you but you could also hide a shank in them
shitty
was just thinkg bout being locked up in the system

I

idoreallytry

dont worry bro u wont have that hair long enough to get judged lol,buzz cuts day one state time unless religious reasons,,,,peace

L

longearedfriend

talk about taking a peak into the darkness

(looking inside this thread)

I

In~Plain~Site

They have a spot for 'hardcore mountain guys' too...adseg.

T

tumbleweed

he forgot jesus,
and spritual followers..
and pepole who like the locks..
haters gonna hate
do what you like. But dude is right doc will shave your shit face to i hear.,
my hair is religious to me god gave it to me and ill be tranquilized and thrown in the hole before cutting my shit

I

idoreallytry

thats what will happen minus the tranquilizer and add a chair with arm leg chest straps,,lol,,peace

I

idoreallytry

not really? u wouldnt get strapped in and buzz cut? or u wouldnt make them do that,,,yeah ur best bet is just to go thru the motions and cause as few ripples as possible,,,
my suggestion is if they are important to ya better cut them urself before u go becuz they are gone one way or another,,,

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Being a Rastafarian was a religion last time I checked, sounds like a religious exemption to me. Don't expect the aryan dudes to ever leave you alone about it.

When people find out you grow herb you will have plenty of friends if you choose, growers are somewhat respected in the joint if you teach others about the plant instead of the usual prison politics everyone gets caught up in. Definitely don't try to chill with the dreads and become "one of them" they don't mix races at all it's just a rule and it will get you fucked up. I would not call it a racist system but it really kind of is even if you aren't. Be well and stay strong. :canabis:

First day of prison they don't care if you have a religion you get shaved! They don't want lice etc. going around. Not saying it is right but find out...but jail they could give a shit less.

Status
Not open for further replies.