What's new

Free Your BudShots!!! (cont...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

colonelcrackers

Here's a couple shots of my Sadhus, I took a little down at day 60, the majority at 65, and left some until 72. Here's some shots of all three...

picture.php

Sadhu 1 Day60 Closeup1

picture.php

Sadhu 1 Day65 Close1

picture.php

Sadhu 1 Day72 Close1

picture.php

Sadhu 3 Day72 Close1

H

heavy dank nugg

Lemon Larry dried,not cured

I love the taste of this pot:smokeit::biggrin: even uncured its dankalicious

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And I was wondering if anyone here could tell me what excatly is photo croping? and how do you do it? sorry if the question is dumb but a google search only brings me links to software i would have to purchase and i dont even know what it is. I know im a idiot:dunno:.can anyone help?

K

khaleel

you guys are killin it! blue cheese, apollo (what up dodsnark), the lemon larry (lol awesome name)... love it.

just wanted to drop a few more shots of the blueberry she is turning out to be quite the lady holding up my comeback run

day 29 @ 12/12:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

great to see some of the old names again, hope everyone is doing well. :wave: icmag, you are the best. cheers to all the mods and admins, thanks for running a clean, functional site.

if anyone wants a good way to deal with the resizing pics issue, recording a Macro in Microsoft Word is fast, easy, and effective. you can do it with 2003 or 2007. hit me up for details; a macro is just a recording of keystrokes, that you manually enter while Word records it, then creates a new little button for you. (don't worry its not something you download for a price or anything.) ten anytime you open Word, you can click this one little button to execute the sequence of keystrokes in one click! h in this case you use it to find/replace all "url" with "img" then all "album." with "picture." -- in icmag's code. the result is the desired code to display regular sized pics, using the drag and drop method, instead of links to your pics. ok too much technical talk. lol details at my thread ("dream" in sig line below) or PM me.

see ya! :witch:

nyy27

It used to be Saturday morning cartoons... Now it's Saturday morning bud shots!!!!

Got some more additions to the 2010 Headstash...

Jack Flash

picture.php

picture.php

Northern Lights

picture.php

picture.php

Sierra

picture.php

picture.php

Enjoy

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It used to be saturday night fever...it's saturday night budshots to me :smokeit:

SAD after one month cure

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Cannasseur

@canna:

Have you ever growed also the original blueberry of djshort?
I ask you 'cause I want to try the original blueberry but it's very expensive,and so I've seen also the dp's blueberry..How she is?

I have only experienced the bastardized reflection DP offers, never had the pleasure of the real mccoy. There are good phenos within DPs stock, but personally, my endeavor was riddled with mutations. I've kept her around though, just can't get enough of that berry. If I could get my hands on her predecessor, I would not pass up the offer. You can't go wrong with less variations and more vigor.

S.D.S. (Sativa Dominant Strain)
picture.php

GH Neville's Haze
picture.php

A-Loc

mofuckin farmer smurf
heres some more of the kush haze, i love this stuff i wish i knew what the lineage was. i guess it was 12 week finisher, defiantly plan on adding it to my garden
DSC_0181.jpg
DSC_0180.jpg
DSC_0188.jpg
DSC_0189c.jpg
DSC_0191.jpg
DSC_0192.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.