What's new

Yet Another Purple Harvest...

Amd

supergoodloking nugs.i have never had any purple inmy grow, well, i havent had any genetics that might go purple on me...

G

hey gpb :) , nice harvest my friend. what kind of light did you use? whats she taste like? i love the colors, great job bro.

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
Damn that is nice ... hows she taste and the high

6272lightstorm_refill10.jpg

Last edited:
G

Wow, congratulations on a very fruitful harvest! Now pack that shit and let's smoke up! :joint: :joint: :joint:

Any more info on the genetics?

G

GPB?,
Nice to see you here, bro! Nice harvest! YAY! Nearly all my favorite OG heads are over here now... It's gonna' be great for a while.

mrbrokenbonez said:
hey gpb :) , nice harvest my friend. what kind of light did you use? whats she taste like? i love the colors, great job bro.

See what I mean, they just keep poppin' up!!

Sup, brokenbonez my brotha'!? This is Will Work For Trichs from OG.. I've always been here, too, man. You'll really dig it here.

Peace, bros!

G

Oh oh oh I want some candy! $.25 a nug? I think I can afford that :joint:.

And that is some stunning purple.

I Used To Grow

that bud looks pretty rad purplebuddy!

The only time I've ever had purple bud was earlier this year..it was a really stoney indica that knocked your dick in the dirt for a few hours...good stuff for sure.

mosess187

now i've been here for a lil' while...and i have grown out a few diff. plants myself but NEVER have i ever came across some BRICK weed that had PURPLE BUDS! :yoinks: ....at first i thought it to be that, you know "when you gotta chain-saw it" because you got so much...but inspected it under the light and it turned out to be PURPLE BUDS indeed!.... :lurk: ....what's the deal here?

Dr.Ganja

Marimbas: The second generation was upwards of 80% deep purple plants indoor. The third generation would have been very close to 100% but I killed everything fearing the OG bust.

i'm very sorry for hearing this!!
be safe

G

Beautyful colors bro. Do us the favor of a smoke report when their ready. Thanks.

Raque

gpb - how many days did you let that round go for? love the jelly belly jar... ive got some quarters, that machine open for biz? lol

Dr.Ganja

wow bro!!!!!!!!!!!
those are some nice nugs!!!!!! :kewlpics:
congratulations and be safe!!!!! :respect:
hope to see you around again pretty soon!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts