What's new

a view into my coco garden :D

alphakind

damm bone...lookin good......took me a second to locate u....I wish I would of also posted my grow here as it has gone lost with OG......anyhow, I just harvested 3 master kush`s, and I noticed the leaf stem`s had mad resin like your`s shows......dood...it`s cool reading a thread from front to back.......

So...the burning question.......did you like the coco better........

G

Looking good keep up the hell of good work. Hope to see more of your pictures soon.

The Budfather

bc happy to see ya just stoppin in to say hi i havent smoked since the weekend its getting to be pretty bad for me im kinda edgy all the time and dont fell like myself i just keep counting down the days till harvestits takign way to long next grow wont be so bad ill have bud to enjoy i think the oasis will turn out just fine she really smell like good bud i cant wait i love staring at the trichomes under the scope i can just get lost in my beloved plants myi just really need to yield more than an ounce to be able to smoke a gram every day to keep me sane before class then when i get home so i can just relax and watch the sunset which is one of my favorite things to do when im stoned i also will be having my first flush of shrroms coming in about a month so should be good living ill be back b c out to smoke a cig oh i need to quite them bastards too < sound like such a redneck saying that oh well man see ya tommorow pass the spliff this way so i can fall sasleep

-The Budfather-

B

bonecarver_OG

budfather - sure dude hehe :joint:

alphakind - nice to see ya dude! cool u dropped in :D

the answer is - i like coco better for sure :D best medium i tried for maintenance versus production :D hehe

young giver - thanks :D

peace all

The Budfather

hey bc, im real worried today i come upstairs my light timer got fucked with and it was on for an extra 4 hours just today do u think im in for anymajor problems

40/40 coco & perlite w castings guano some bone meal to fill out the rest. Seedlings going right in no starter plugs. I don't water to water from top do you think it would wick up enough water? Problem is I dont want to add a base to hold water under this 20 gallon rubbermaid test bed.

B

bonecarver_OG

the budfather - should matter too much as long as ur nights continue with 12 hours.

madhatter - that might work very well - lets see :D - but u should get a tray u can put under the box is good for being able to water a bit extra.

peace

G

Yeah this coco works great. My plants are turning into mosters.... Very easy to use too. I gotta say though. Use big pots if you're thinking about using coco. The roots grow fast. Mine are already starting to come out the bottom of my pots and im only 4 weeks into vegg..

B

bonecarver_OG

time to repot hehe :D what size are u using? 4th week i think it might be good to use a gallon-sized pot - and keep transplanting every 4 weeks something untill ur happy with the size :D

in coco the plants can grow much bigger than in soil in same volume of substrate - and quicker :D

in coco i think u can safelly use as big container size as u want - as long as u transplant them in steps - so they use all the space they can of the pots.

peace :D

The Budfather

hey bc update on the girl ,shes still not stalling with growth theirs still some stretch going on but even so the buds are getting nice and fat shes also gettin shit loads trichs all still perfectly clear i have tricomes going up and down all over everything getting nice and frosty smells getting real nice to it seems to only intensify when the lights are nodes are really nice and im ableto im getingg my hands still when trimming fan leavs the block some of the budsites that happens ive noticed the thicker the branch the bigger the bud on each branch so ive come to the conclusion of suppercropping my next grow and constantly topping my next 4 seeds og BOG genetics untill they show sex that way i wont have to repot alot and ill just keepum real short with alotta tops real short so that i dont have to take up to much room with transplanting which is my main problem on space and using unfeminised seed is going to be a bit of a bitch to do do u think this plan will work?

-The Budfather-

B

bonecarver_OG

the roots grow still u if u top them - so u will have to repot as usual - more or less :D

super cropping work - my brother uses it in his greenhouse grows.

peace

Blackmelo

hey bonecarver,
very nice plants like usual. Pleasure to see such beatiful shots.

Just have a question about your setup.
I nearly switched to coco this grow, didn't in the end but am positive I will in the near future....

Anyway, I noticed canna coco is an all round vegg and flowering nute. Do you add equal amounts in vegg and in flowering or do you feed more in flowering and when and how much PK 13/14 do u add?

I'd be most grateful to know this cause in my experience plants tend to use much more nutes in the 4-5th week of flowering but I have no experience with canna coco and it would help to know what to feed when from some1 who knows what they are talking about ;)

Thx

The Budfather

hey bc, what do u think the number of plants should i do for my next grow im not really limited on vertical space its just the amount of space i have for soil i just needd one girl im think either four seeds or two i just need to veg them until i can sex im going to train and top but am just really worried about substrate space can ya give me any help on this?

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hej hej bone heja all
here´s a cross i did some years ago
Its a Chronic (pre 2000) crossed with ssH

Fj

Last edited:
B

bonecarver_OG

:D

black melo - u are right - around the 4-5th weekthe plants doo use more nutes - witht he canna coco nutes u just push up the ml´s a bit - for example if u are giving about 25 - jump to 30 that week..

with PK 13-14 - i use recomended dose maybe 2 times during a week.

the budfather - difficult to say - whats the footprint measures of ur space? what wattage do u use? one option for u might be SOG, or even a bush-style grow with one big plant - all depends on time snd how u like to grow etc - id go for SOG while my friend vend would do it tree-style with topping and tieying.

FJ - that sound like a nice cross :D chunky buds too - cant fail! ;)

peace, paz, fred

The Budfather

hey bonecarver, well im def going to do a scrog like i am now but am just worried about 4 plants in there vegging until they show sex then i trash the males and let the females veg out until there ready for the screen i believe the dimensions of the bottom were the substrate would go is max 18 by 7 by 7 do u think i could do 4 plants in there until they show sex or will they become root bounf before that

Latest posts

Latest posts