What's new

kjz 150w hps mini prepetual sog factory.

kjz71521

This is my first posting here on IC as I am a newb and im here to get some knowledge. Thanks to all tha O.G'z frum OG it has inspired me to post a lil sumthin sumthin. Heres my ol skool house bar from tha 70'z swictched up to a prepetual buddsikkle factory with a lil 5"Lx12"Dx40"H dry room. Thankx to tha good ol Doc that we all know, showed tha light that us mini farmerz can pump out some super quality sticky without having to have mass space to grow & without having big electrical billz. :party::canabis::rasta:

Very nice man, What are you planting, are you gonna breed?

How do you intend on running your S.O.G?

let us know

Namaste :joint:

kjz71521

I have a couple whiteberry clones from my last grow that go into the flower chamber today. I have a jackflash & strawberry blu bean to see who makes a strong mother.

kjz71521

day 3 of 12/12

day 3 of 12/12

here we go into the chamber to make these ladiez really strut there s$%t..lol
picture.php
this is the last run where they came from.. now here we are ready to jamm in 12/12. the bad thing is i pulled a stoner move and do not know what strain the broads are so if you know go ahead and let me know.. whiteberry,grape krush,jack flash & strawberry blue is what i had in my last run. Thankz to this kat that romes this site also put me up on the ganja bath. so now im giving my femalez a soakin. since i been doing this, the one on the right is showing new growth and stretch. the female on the left is kinda slow to show growth but stretching a lil. :watchplant:happy farmin..!!

kjz71521

Here we go into week 2 with the pot dipping. I have been foliar feeding with calmag so thats why on some pics you may see white on the leafs. If you check it out, you might see a better look at the pots. ones the size of a gatoraid bottle and one the size of a smartwater bottle. I made custom tailored smartpots..:dance013: the smaller pot is the one on the right thats a bigger plant. Imma start feeding that one dry Gorilla Bud Food and RO water. I will keep the left one in the bigger pot on liquid PureBlend and RO dipping.:watchplant:

Heres a shot at the smaller smartpot plant..

Heres the Bigger pot. This was the plant that was kinda shocked at first from the transplant but now it looks like it's filling in nice with no mass stretch. Temps are at 82T/35% in the flower chamber and about 75T/35% with lights off. Let me know what you guys think. :rasta:

Hey man, very nice setup. I will definitely be watching this one, I was pondering going with a horizontal setup myself. Out of curiosity, what made you decide on the horizontal? As you saw my plants are finishing up, which affords me the opportunity of changing whatever I want in my cab before I start the next run.

Best of luck with your plants.

kjz71521

Thanks to all for comming by and checkin out my spot.

Abestos Toast, I went vert because I like the fact that I can put flowering plants all around my light to get even penetration all the way down the plant. Also that opens up head room space.

D.r. D I will be on the look out for whats going on over there in yo farm soon bro, let me know when your ready..

kjz71521

Thankz to all that responded.

Tilt, I have never did a sog so you probably would be able to help me with your career in farmin !! what would you suggest ? I like Doc's and your style with no side growth, just one big bud stick with pure premo dank. Before 12/12 i took clones but none really survived due to the low temps. So now im either gonna start from seed or taking clones from the bottom of my plants with popcorns starting that have been in flower for 3 weeks and put them in my bubble cloner with a heater and try to root instead of the traditional way i did the first time which they didnt survive..
I would like to do a prepetual budsickles to where im throwing medz into the drybox every 2-3 weeks.

kjz71521

week 3

week 3

Sorry I have not been postin for a bit, just been busy. Heres a few pics of where we are at in week 3.

Im wondering whats going on with the tallest one. Im not sure if it is leaf burn or what. The leaf is turning yellow from the outter edges in. That is the pheno im feeding the dryed gorilla bud food, I have been feeding every week but I think Im gonna back down to every 2 weeks. Any Questions or comments I will answer.. Keep it Green Thumb.

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
You might wanna go with a small container if you want budsicles. Plants given a large volume of soil to grow in will likely bush out. I've found that narrow and tall gets much better results (for budsicles) than short and fat. Dr. Bud used 20oz soda bottles cut to be about 16oz. I tried 16-17oz, but found that with slightly bigger containers (that were tall rather than wide) that my weight per plant went up drastically without affecting potency or budsicle structure.

Here's an example from my own cab.

The one on left is mama. one in middle was flowered at 2" tall. One on right was flowered at 3" tall. Only difference in their upbringing is container size. The one on the right is approximately the size Doc Bud used.

kjz71521

I do run small containers My containers are smartpot chopped up to be the size of smart warter bottles but a few inches shorter. The shorter plant is the size of a gatoraid bottle which is a lil bigger..

Latest posts

Latest posts