What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GrowDoc's Angel Dust.Topped & Cropped.

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good to see ya on the AngelDust sativa3000,,, they sure filled out that bucket,,,
nice thick stems,,, an all that,, good write up thus far...

peace n bloom
DocLeaf

Last edited:

issack

Veteran
good deal man...glad to see they pulled threw the stress...I think that had something to do with the males..

I am only growing Grodoc strains right now...funny AngelDust came up cause i just planted 65 beans...and this is my first crack at AD

I'm workin with BubbleDust And Mummia clones right now..

You'll enjoy !!!!

some BD

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
what a nice way for me to start the day... good info and helpful stuff too!

Thank you sativa3000 for thread and well placed information.

glad to see the seeds make it to the right people!!!

keep it green

Growdoc

packn2puff

IC Official Assistant to the Insistent
Veteran
BubbleDust is all I've smoked for the last four months...makes good hash too...I'm gonna grow Angel Dust here real soon, maybe by the end of the week if I can get the room ready..
I had a 100% success rate with the BD seeds as well..they went from bag to shot glass to papertowel/soil (my own method descibed on my old BD thread) to cracking tails in 24hrs or so for all three seeds I started...all grew to maturity..2 fems 1 dude.
so I'll be lookin in on your thread regular..keep it up S3000..and if they are like BD they like to have their little necks snapped alot..makes the stems extra strong after they heal to support those giant buds and the secondary growth really takes off..The BD was real easy to clone as well..I just water cloned..the roots came in real quick.. :wave:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yes sativa3000 brethren :wave:

Is this the Angel Dust thread, (LGA style) yes? (I n I been search for one) lol
we be posting AD photos here if you're not minding good Sir...(?)

Angel Dust [Growdoc Seeds] by hs

"rasta nah sprinkle dust..."

"pon da ganja bus..."

speaks for itself really, so we won't do a quote this time...
we'll just say respect to Growdoc da Viking, and shout out to everyone in the LGA, wherever dem mans be... :dance: hehe

peace n blooms
DocLeaf

Last edited:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yo sativa :wave:

very nice job :yes: looks like they have really picked up on the nutes and regained health. :dance: luv the over-head shots, the width in those fan-leafs is kush-like.... nice
HS runs bio-biz range. the bottom x2 photos fed DrHornby Iguana Juice Bloom (55days 12/12 approx.).
Beware!!! this strain (AngelDust) does NOT need too much ferts in the last month as she matures... water diet only for the last 3-4 weeks in soil, at least.

keep up the good work,
shout out to the LGA :wave:
& Growdoc da Viking :smoker:
peace DL

Last edited:

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
AD is a funny Strain, never seems to stop amazing me... Thanks for the updates sativa3000 some good pics here!!!

Docleaf, thanks for the awesome photo's... keepem comming!!!

please all enjoy...

Growdoc

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yo Growdoc!

your strains never cease to amaze me... :crazy:
thought AD would be a-lot more timid than the BubbleDust,,, how wrong were we...
:yes: da Viking. keep up the good work as ever :dance:
respect :wave:
peace n bloom
Dleaf

Last edited:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice show sativa :yes:
Those diamond shape leaf must be the reason she is called "diamonds" by some... lol very impressed with the spread, looks like a scrog without the 'SCR'... :joint:

Here's some AD buds hung, strung, n ready to bun :dance:

this gear smells and tastes like fire-fuel (BBQ fire-lighters)... its fluffs-out nicely to fill the joint... which tends to stay in the ashtray
hooowee :woohoo:

peace DL

Last edited:
G

yes sativa3000, I must say the AD is looking very impressive dude!!! i have much to learn.. :chin: L.G.A FOREVER!! :joint: :joint:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Growdoc said:
Docleaf, thanks for the awesome photo's... keepem comming!!!

please all enjoy...

Growdoc

yo dude :wave: here we go --> AD

still smells of petrol and has an unusual taste that is starting to become one of my fav. smokes for sure :yes: the buzz gets heavier with age... very different stone to the BD.

keep up the good work :dance: dL

Last edited:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's absolutely good ya know :canabis:

Angel Dust has a hint of Bergamot (Citrus bergamia) to the taste. ---> Oranges.

peace dLeaf

note: bergamot is a powerful antiseptic... (?)

Last edited:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Angel Dust smells like petrol/fire fuel and tastes like bergamot/lotus/vanilla...

peace dL

"He's been in the game for such a long time, yeah he's battle tested,
with the time and the emotion and the money invested,
And if you think hard, no-one elses game is tighter,
Check the network up in ya fackin service provider..."

Last edited:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^^ yeah mon,,, very nice brethren,,, looks like rainbow weed :D
grows to show that AD can handle the extremes :yes:

jah bless :joint:

Last edited:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
a ickle bit more AngelDust pon Growdoc,,,courtesy of the LGA,,, force flowered at 2-3 internodes :crazy:

still trying to find a suitable word to describe this strain,,, the only adjective that springs to mind, every time, is "graceful"...

this strain appeals to the interest,,, she is a fast flowering indica type that doesn't smell or taste of skunk, the males show in 18/6 and the buds from differing mediums are always worth a toke, slowly becoming one of my favourite strains to smoke,,, gonna have to give this a sow, and see what grow on with her :wink: pon ya learn ya grow, huh... :joint:
peace dL

Last edited: