What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Canna Lolli's

G

Im experimenting with makeing lollipops with THC, first try I made here I used Kiff made with a polinator and mixed up with a bit of butter.

I added it to the Sugger and dextrose mix in the pot and started the cooking procces, ½ way thru I broke my thermometer and had to finich it but luck as it gotta be heated to 157-165 C degrees or it will not stick together right and if it get's to hot is will taste burned.

All the stuff I used:

Butter and some light pressed kiff

The kiff was crumbled up again to "dust"

I mixed it with 7 gram butter, added the strong cannabutter to 90 gram sugger, 25 gram dextrose and 20 ml of water and heat it up while stiring.

After it starts boiling I stop stiring it and add my thermometer, with a wet brush of natur hair you wash down the left overs on the inside of the pot.

I pour the candy mix out on a teflon mat, add flavor and color after own wish and mix it by folding the stiffening mass in over it self. Pull it into a long "sting and fold it, continue this till it starts getting a bit harder.

When you cut th peaces out with a sissor, you gotta work fast as t's now getting cold and hard. As you can see on the pic I did not get to put a stick on all of em.

Finaly I dust it with a white powder, that will prevent em from getting stiky and "glue" together.

If anyone have tryed anything like this id like to hear about it, im thinking about trying with BHO too and real cannabutter.

When I got it dialed in with amounts and stuff like that, i'll put up a figure about how much to add IMO

Palindrome

G

Hi guy's

Yeah it's prety cool ay !?! :D

I have now had a few days to test em and it's been a pleasure, the first one I had 2 hours befor I went to bed. It took about 30 minutes to kick in a bit, but after a few hours I had to smoke a good night joint. So one is not enough to knock me over, thats good as they are not suposed to fuck me up.

They have a awsome taste, I added Citric acid and pineapple flavor, Kiff and yellow color. The sweet n' sour pine apple go really well with the powerfull, but great taste of hashish/weed. I don't always like the taste of cannabis in cooking, it easy get to taste green or fresh. This I have to compare more with the taste of smokeing, with out the negative parts with dry mouth and bad breath :)

Last night I went to the movies and I had a lolli at the begining of the movie, again about 30 min later I started to feal mellow and it keept fine for about 2 -2½ hour.

Today I had one with me to school, about half way thru a lection of latin plant names I ate most of my lollipop and the rest after the break. Again it was a plesent 2 hours after is started to kick in, really cool and nice for the long days in school among other things.

Im deffently gonna make more of them, hopefully i'll have a small scale near by next time.

Palindrome

G

Thanx mardoc best of luck with it, I hope this will inspire more ppl to do eksperiments with cannabis and candy or other kinda cooking.

It have taken some time for me to find "my" thing, I have never been a huge fan of Canna cooking besides Space cake with cannabutter.

I made some BHO in the weekend from some failure plants, the root's was eksposed to a bit of light and alge started to grow on em. I needed some material for BHO anyway and this did fine, as it was looking really sorry and 35-40 day's in flower maybe so it was not ripe.

I took the same amount of sugger as last time, it was a nice small amount if it should fail and not to small if it turn out okay.

90 gram of ordinary sugger
25 gram Dextrose
20 ml water

This time I just added a spoon full good butter, NOT margarine.

I added about 16 pin "heads" of BHO to the whole deal and started cooking.

As it heats up I stir it slowly with a spoon, to make sure the BHO is desolved and mixed out.

After it starts to boil I stop stiring as it will make the sugger crystalise and turn the lollis "corny", I watch the temperture closly and remove the pot from the heat when it raises to 162 C degrees.

I pour the mass onto my teflon matt taped to the table and added flavor, mixing it up and cooling it down so I could cut it to peaces. Mold it in my hands and adding stiks.

The finished product :high:

bhocandy091al.jpg

Palindrome

Amd

how powerful one could make those...if one would be enough for a decent high, i could consider ...
Very nice idea though.i bough some "cannabis" lollipops from dam, but they didnt even taste like weed, letalone produce high... :(

G

AMD thees both tast and work (effect) like Cannabis :)

And there are "no" limit I guess for how strong you can make em, stronger then plecent is my best bet.

pali

G

I will report back following and I'll add it to the thread, for now I have to get the last batch tested. The sugger got a bit to hot, so the flavor is a bit "burned" but not horrible or uneatable.

I think the 1st. batch so far have been the best, giveing me a high for 2.5 hour and my mate claim he was wasted about 5 hours on a lollipop and a joint.

The BHO lollis I guess need a bit more oil, then i added last so I think I will go up to aprox 2 drops of oil pr. lollipop next time as I don't feal much from eating them. I have given a mate who don't smoke that much and who is not used to BHO or anything then poor quality hash and good weed, so I hope he can tell me how the BHO lollis effect "normal" ppl.

Pali

G

BHO for the lollipop's, im still waiting on getting the emuligator for binding the oile to the sugger.

But when I get it, I have some nice BHO waiting.

Pali

G

Badass...

I imagine if you use the lollipop sublingually, your absorbtion would make for a VERY quick high, as opposed to most edibles which absorb slower in the stomach

G

Candy emulators

Candy emulators

@jumblyjoe yes I would say it's a bit quicker then eating it, but I never acctualy eaten BHO so I don't know how fast that stuff takes effect if you eat it pure.

Anyway I have finaly resived my emulators and a stabiliser, now I just need to find time to make the next batch of BHO Lollis. This batch will be stronger and I will try to add 2000 mg BHO, to a batch of sugger for the usual 12 lollis. This will be the first time I get a scaled figure, but my best guess is 166 mg BHO oral should be all right.

Keep it green

Pali

G

Mr.Cannabrex said:
Don't they burn your mouth?

Burn...how?

Nope I have not ekspirianced getting burns in my mouth, I don't see what should cause that effect. I have not been working with the emulators before, but I got em from a friend who work with em often and just took a few samples from the lab as you can see on the picture in my post above.
I trust he would not give em to me, if they where unsafe as he knows what im gonna use it for.

Anyway if you have any ekspiriance in that kinda stuff should be able to cause burns id shure be happy to know about it, maybe thru your work with genki on the cannabrex systems or something!

A friend said he they where a bit ruff in your mouth, because you could really feal the kiff sticking out. But no burns, blisters or anything like that.

You could say you get burned out after a few lollipop's, but i think most ppl would be ekspekting for that from BHO candy and consider it as a posetive thing.

Keep it green

Pali

Hey thats way awesome Pali. Would love to see some more experiments and maybe a FaQ on them someday.

By the way what BHO? Sorry theres still some terms I haven't come across yet.

G

Thanx for all the nice comments, im happy ppl like the idea and maybe use some of the info to make some experiments on there own.

Even I really is looking forward to the next experiments, I just don't have the time atm. for "fun" projects as I got my exams right now and I need to focus on that full time 5 days a week. In my weekends I work in my grow and I got alot of stuff to do as I only got the weekends, but I hope I will have the time some time soon.

I will post all my good results and all the info and pic's needed if the ICmag team should deside to use it for a FAQ or something, but the recipies will deffently be here no matter what.

Keep it green

Palindrome

Latest posts

Latest posts