What's new

MedMaker420's Field Marshall Seeds And Other Strains Going Perpetual

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
I have alot of changes going on around me. I got into a house with decent room to build up a couple grow areas which has me stoked. I wanted to have a thread to toss some pics of what I am doing.

I am a tester as well for field marshall seeds and currently am running the lady berry kush. At first my favorite was the shorter pheno but yesterday I looked at the trich coverage on the taller pheno and it is AMAZING. Both will odds are be keepers though.

For now I will post up my first keeper lady berry kush girl

attachment.php

What I am setting up is the following

2 4x4 areas
1 600 watt setup
1 1k watt setup

going to run 25 in each area and put in 5 a week perpetual style. Since there are 10 total rows of five that will allow a 10 week overlap but the ability to be able to pull 5 girls every week once the first perpetual cycle starts.

I have a decent plant count as far as my med card goes and have plenty of room to add another room and do 25 in that area as well if wanted.

Current strains are

1776 purple pheno
1776 green pheno
lady berry kush tall pheno
lady berry kush short pheno
gorilla grape f3 dark purple pheno
gorilla grape f3 green pheno
sour bubble bx4 x gorilla grape f2 - bubble pheno
grape ape
mendo purp
grand daddy purple
white widow
green crack

------------------

I am waiting on getting more strains until I weed out some of the new strains in the veg area and see if they are worth making moms of or not.

:tiphat:

Attachments

• lady-berry-kush-1.jpg
    lady-berry-kush-1.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 14

gdbud

Nice looking LBK you have there!
The Lady Berry Kush seems to be a long flowering plant. Mine are now at 11 weeks and should be ready to harvest within the next week I hope.
So don't be surprised if the Lady Berry's take up to 12 weeks to mature.

medmaker420

Veteran
More pictures

More pictures

Here is a great pic of some of the lowers on one of the lady berry kush keepers.

attachment.php

Attachments

• lady-berry-kush.jpg
    lady-berry-kush.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 12

medmaker420

Veteran
Gorilla Grape F3 Pics

Gorilla Grape F3 Pics

Here are shots of my gorilla grape f3 keeper pheno, well one of them that is. Took more shots and will post them up as I edit and crop them.

attachment.php

Attachments

• ggf3.jpg
    ggf3.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 12

medmaker420

Veteran
Up next after the lady berry kush will be the aca kush and haze kush. I will have 2 keepers out of the lady berry kush. Ones that I found interesting, one seems to want to finish VERY early compared to what I assume is a pretty long flowering phenotype.

I generally don't care for longer flowering strains but with the extra room now, why not have an area for those longer flowering strains as well as the taller blokes.

medmaker420

Veteran
pics around 40 days

pics around 40 days

Here is a random shot tonight of a lady berry kush at about 40 days give or take.

attachment.php

Attachments

• lady-berry-kush-000.jpg
    lady-berry-kush-000.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 13

medmaker420

Veteran
here is a bit about my setup as well for those wondering

600w hps quantum
4x4 tent
feeding is a modified lucas formula with advanced nutrients micro/bloom and koolbloom
the mix is ffof/perlite
1 gallon grow bags (these are all tester grows so revegging the keepers and will flower those in 3 or 5 gallon)

going to def. run 2 of the lady berry kush I have. The taller and the shorter pheno are both great then there is this one that looks like it wants to be ready in well under 60 days. Damn quick especially when I was hearing these might have 11 week phenos in them.

medmaker420

Veteran
gunna feed them nutes tonight. They had one feed water and then the next two will be nutes. A couple are ambering up so I might start reducing some of the food for those closer to finish.

Gunna reveg most of the girls I have in the tent because each one has great trich coverage BUT everything comes down to quality of the smoke and especially length.

medmaker420

Veteran
Little update, gunna start checkin trichs on the earlier finishing lbk pheno. Still has more white hairs as well as bud swell that needs to continue BUT still want to see the progress so far.

I will be revegging all of the keepers and can't wait to run full tents and cabs of the lbk's. Overall I am more than satisfied with the strain itself, the trich coverage is excellent. I will snag more pics so you guys can check out the progress so far.

I will also snag pics of a couple other strains that are currently being ran as well.

medmaker420

Veteran
A lil update

A lil update

took a shot of the earlier finishing pheno that I have of the lady berry kush

attachment.php

Attachments

• ladyberrykush-budshot.jpg
    ladyberrykush-budshot.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 13

gdbud

Nice bud shot and I like the text work you did.
How long did the early pheno take?
What time frame are you looking at for the regular pheno time?
I chopped my Lady Berrys at 11 weeks and the trichomes were only about 20% amber they could have gone for another week or two, But even taking them early they seen to be good Meds.

medmaker420

Veteran
Nice bud shot and I like the text work you did.
How long did the early pheno take?
What time frame are you looking at for the regular pheno time?
I chopped my Lady Berrys at 11 weeks and the trichomes were only about 20% amber they could have gone for another week or two, But even taking them early they seen to be good Meds.

the early pheno is still running but the 60 day mark is today so I see it going another week or so. I think the longer running ones will easily take 10+ but crystally as hell as well.

I have 2 early phenos, the above and then another that looks to be about a week behind this one then the longer flowering phenos (taller ones as well) are still packing on white hairs but have some burnt as well.

I haven't looked at the trichs yet on the early girls because I am waiting for more bud swell versus trich color currently. I don't want to pull too early for these ones.

great smells in the tent as well. I have everything from a mango to a hashy earthy scent and then a standard "dank" smell as well coming off of some of them. Great stuff all around.

I see the lbk phenos to range in the 9-11+ mark depending but the early ones could be taken odds are around 8+ weeks no problem depending on what type of high you are after.

I just don't like small buds due to early cut when you can let em swell up a bit and dense up the timber so to speak.

medmaker420

Veteran
Uploading pics as we speak, can't wait to show you guys the lady berry kush's as well as my gorilla grape cross I have been working on for sometime now.

medmaker420

Veteran
new pics

new pics

Here is one of em

attachment.php

Attachments

• lady-berry-kush-seed.jpg
    lady-berry-kush-seed.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 13

medmaker420

Veteran
and another

and another

Here is my quick pheno

attachment.php

loving the genetics Rad! Keep it up with Field Marshall Seeds

can't wait to play withe the chemberry and a million others that you have going down.

Attachments

• lbkquick.jpg
    lbkquick.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 13

medmaker420

Veteran
one of mine

one of mine

here is something I have been working on for a bit

its a gorilla grape cross that is on its 3rd filial crossing and still kickin.

Love the smells on these girls but need to get their nutes in check a bit better. Light feeders compared to most anything in my garden.

attachment.php

Attachments

• ggcross.jpg
    ggcross.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 13

Latest posts

Latest posts