Upcoming release info (24/10/10)

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I would like to announce the upcoming new releases from CSG:
CheeseDog
Legends collide as the original UK Cheese (Exodus cut) is invigorated by pollination from one of our select Chemdog males. Super branchy plants, amazing potency and beautiful smells that are extremely aggressive.
&
Grandoggy Purps
With the pollen of a select Chemdog male we add some potency and yield to the beautifully fruity flavors of the Grandaddy Purple. A great yield, complex flavors, stunning looks and extreme potency make this strain a real all rounder.

The plants are just about to be harvested, i will keep you all updated here as to when they will be available.
There are also another couple of things to be announced so keep an eye out.
Peace

Last edited:

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
yes i guessed it!!

and its exactly what i wanted !!!!

i will be treating myself to 3 or more of those :ying:

is this why Rez pulled out of releasing a cheese x chemdog cross ??

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Nice....after running some of the sour chaze I know those gotta be killer too! Did u say there is more new stuff on the way as well?? Ill be grabbin a lil of everyting as always :) thanks guys!

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
Did someone say CheeseDog? Sounds like stanky dank.

funny-dog-pictures-cheese.jpg

GreatLakes THC :joint:

Justin_Credible

Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary....
Veteran
Sounds interesting

Sounds interesting

I would like to announce the upcoming new release from CSG, CheeseDog

Legends collide as the original UK Cheese (Exodus cut) is invigorated by pollination from one of our select Chemdog males. Super branchy plants, amazing potency and beautiful smells that are extremely aggressive.

The plants are just about to be harvested, i will keep you all updated here as to when they will be available.
There are also another couple of things to be announced so keep an eye out.
Peace
:wave:
Hello truecannablis, I'm Justin, Justin_Credible...nice to meet you.:tiphat:

Will we be able to see some pix of the Cheesedog plants u just mentioned;
:artist: or did J.C. miss them???
I have had both chem (ibl) and cheese (not sure of UK cut or what :dunno:) and am curious about these. I really loved the cheese I had, but was such a low yielder for me. Will it be a sort of chem structure with a cheese flav? What the stank factor on them right now at end of harvest? Also, when u say super branchy, do you mean that they take over the room like an E.C.S.D? Thanks man. :joint:

truecannabliss

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Its the Cheese (pollenated by the chem male) that i was referring to being chopped, if you look in my old gallery there are plenty of Cheese pics for you to check out......the male used has amazing tight node spacing and very good side branching, he was also very stocky so all these things considered the resulting plants should be super stinky, very branchy and yield very well.
Peace

Justin_Credible

Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary....
Veteran
Its the Cheese (pollenated by the chem male) that i was referring to being chopped, if you look in my old gallery there are plenty of Cheese pics for you to check out......the male used has amazing tight node spacing and very good side branching, he was also very stocky so all these things considered the resulting plants should be super stinky, very branchy and yield very well.
Peace

Sorry man, J.C. was confused. Will take a look later, thanks.:tiphat:

Bulldog11

Veteran
truecannabliss - I know cannabis can make you hungry but by just a name? Now I want a cheese dog and I don't even know where to get one, lol. I have been waiting for a good breeder to come out with this cross, and glad you did. I will be grabbing a pack of these for cheesy.

truecannabliss

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Im gonna edit my original post in the next few days with info on a couple of very limited releases (of which most will be given away).
Peace

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
Awe yeah, you guys are working so hard over there. Do you get any time for play outside of the gardens? I can't wait to see what's up next.

GreatLakes THC :joint:

truecannabliss

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just updated my 1st post with another new strain.....have a good weekend folks.
Peace

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Yea from my experience all of CGS gear is top notch and I have high hopes everytime I crack a bean ;) That being said I anxiously await the news and drop of the new strains they are currently harvesting!!! Keep up the great work Guys :)

Kabookie

Empowered Super Kabookiewomen
WOW! I missed the last drop of that incredible Granddaddy Phaze in it, so I am even more excited to hear that there will be a Granddoggy Purps in this drop!! This is the type of Granddaddy I have been looking for - can't wait.

Blessings,
Kabookie:blowbubbles:

FirstTracks

natural medicator
Veteran
hoping to get in on that Granddoggy Purps
been looking for a more potent purple girl
looking forward to these releases TCB!

Latest posts

Latest posts