What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ultimate Moonshine F2

G

This is my second run from clone on this strain. There are two plants that these pics are taken from. They are @ 60 daze flower and I believe they still have a week to 10 days still to go. I want them to purple up like all the others I have seen. Anyway enough talking.

Click on pics to view larger.

Mo, :wave:

guineapig

Veteran
yo bigmo that F2 clone looks very similar to the ultimate moonshine pics from DJ Short.....nice job with some mouth-watering buds indeedily-doodily!!

Here is my question:

If the F2 generation looks a lot like the plants from the original seeds, does this mean that the Breeder (DJ Short in this case) has genuinely produced a quality strain? Does it mean that the Breeder has taken the time to stabilize most of the traits before the strain hit the commercial market?

oh and Welcome welcome Dirk Diggler to IC Mag and Forums!!!

-gp :wave:

G

i'm about to pop some UM f2's i'll be showing the grow here so look for it in a week or two

judgeing by the very thin fan leaves looks like you got a very sativa dom pheno, bet the smoke will be nice from that lady

Last edited:
G

lookin sweet BigMo, looking foraward to the chop shots :)
happy new years Mo

guineapig, UM is Legend's Ultimate Indica x DJ's Blue Moonshine

happy new years

cj

G

Thanx all for replying.Yea these plants are hard for me to pinpoint the taste and all. Maybe this run will be easier to tell. I started flushing with FloraKleen about a week ago. I am gonna harvest when the pots dry out.

They were grown in Coco with added perlite. I love this mix because I can water to runoff everytime with less than 2 gallons of mix. I use PBP and no other amendments. I rarely ever have nute defs or toxic build up. Plus the root growth is awesome, I can transplant a clone in a 1 gallon pot and about a week or so later it has roots showing out the bottom of the pot.

Hey GP I didn't mean to ignore you. I am not really a breeder, nor do I aspire to be, so to answer your question would probally be wrong.

Happy New Year all and thanx again.:wave:

Mo,:wave:

G

Thank You Indigo. A Happy New Year to you also. Those Wonderfuck shots of yours are more than worthy of a nomination. You are very consistant with your grows they all look great.

Mo,

JLP

Veteran
Nice plants and pics Big Mo.

They should be really ripe in 10 days.UM is actually a strain I made about 4 years ago and gave them away.I also made F2 about 2 years ago and gave all of them away as well,that is probably what you have but it could have come from someone else who made thier own F2.
This strain is a DJ Short Blue Moonshine mom pollenated by a Legend's Ultimate Indica(Ortega Indica momxSweet Tooth second backcross male).

Good luck.

JLP

G

Thanx JLP... they are your f2 run. I still have bout 5 or so left. I have noticed that they have a better built in defense against pests than the other strains I have going.

Mo, :wave:

hilljack

they stink like all hell..till the last 2 weeks of flowering..when they turn more fruity smelling

G

Hi Mo, I really see a lot of Ultimate Indica in there. I grew out Legend's version and yours look identical. Tastey looking buds your growing there bro. Best of luck with the finish.

sunnyside

Plant Manager
Veteran
excellent pics mo...they look great!! have they purpled on you before? Tell us how the smoke is.

fooldall

Looks familiar! :)

Also, they purpled up quite nicely and cloned SOOOOO easily..

Also, UM produced some serious trichs- and VERY resinous buds. Thanks again to JLP for those beans- believe it or not, i still have some seeds left from that initial giveaway 4 years ago!

Latest posts

Latest posts