What's new

The High Country flower thread..

303hydro

senior primate of the 303 cornbread mafia
Veteran
Could of easily went another week, but my veg was so backed up I had to chop this temple flo.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
MIA-hemployed said:

oh snap... whats good man?

hey hey madrus... love me some color, but the absence of all color (white) is pretty nice too ;)

303 every girl that ever seen my 'nugs' reacts that way... wtf?

Dorje113

Could of easily went another week, but my veg was so backed up I had to chop this temple flo.

Nice job on the Flo, I have the same cut. I actually like it a bit early, I have tested it at 47 vs 58 days and the 47 day stuff was just as good, IMO. It'll go 56 days this time I think...

Here it is at 58:

FloDone009.jpg

RAGGA MON

MAKE A TING
Veteran
bubba x sd right? where's the sign up sheet for that?? You feeding them chem d's pretty heavy?

yep thats the makeup of it........ill put a few aside for ya!
no not feeding the D too heavy... i usually average about 2-3 tsp of nutes per 5 gallons jug. lets get the fellas together for a smokeout soon.....
anyway i gotta run......lots of babies to save and burning buildings to put out...you know, your average super hero shit.

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yep thats the makeup of it........ill put a few aside for ya!
:tiphat:
no not feeding the D too heavy... i usually average about 2-3 tsp of nutes per 5 gallons jug.
Just wondering, they seem to be fading on me @ week 5-6 or so, but hear that's typical. Hit em with some extra bat guano.

lets get the fellas together for a smokeout soon.....
anyway i gotta run......lots of babies to save and burning buildings to put out...you know, your average super hero shit.
Hell yes... I hear rumblings of a bbq/disc throwing blaze-fest. Don't be creepin up on any kryptonite now

Dorje, that sucks man, sorry to hear.

Dorje113

Dorje, that sucks man, sorry to hear.

Yeah, no doubt!

It's only fair to mention that my 4 female Rez trainwreck kush crosses are doing very well, all 4 are good phenos, though very similar... and it looks like it'll be a keeper. They are almost 8 weeks in.

Latest posts

Latest posts