What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Testing 1…2…3…Woohoo!

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
The following descriptions were taken from Truecannabliss posts.

UKhem
Here we used a very unique OG Kush cut from an Orgnkid S1, amazing potency and taste unlike any other kush we dusted her with the largest yielding of our Chemdog bx2 males to decrease internode space and increase yield for a heavy hitting, stinker with a stone that lasts for hours.

Secret Recipe
Bring some magical yields and exotic sour flavors to your garden with this large producing beauty that will make your mouth water with fruity, sour funk given by her magical mystery parents. Super sticky ladies that will leave you with lots of finger hash come harvest time. Perfect for SOG.

Chemmy Jones(Casey Jones x Chemdog bx2)
Award winning Casey Jones (truecannabliss’ cut) gets with one of our shorter, super branchy Chemdog bx2 males...great yield & vigor as well as the complex highs and flavors of this cross make it a true all rounder sure to please the connoisseur and the cash cropper.

I’ll be doing test grows of the above named crosses. I’m super excited and greatly honored to have been asked, and I hope I do you guys proud. It’s so exciting to be testing some of Connoisseur Genetics along side so many others doing the same. I’ve never seen this many testers posting simultaneously for one seed vendor. It’s really cool to be a part of that.

To make things easier on myself I’ll be including all three test grows in this thread. I hope to get things going before the weekend so stay tuned.

Let the fun begin…

GreatLakes THC :joint:

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
hey GL!

tester brother lol

im curious which one of those you most excited about ??

personally id be super speeding up the secret recipes to try and guess the momma first !!

peace bro :ying:

el clandestino

super chato
Congrats GL THC. Best of luck to you vato. I agree its cool to be part of the CGS/OJD tester group. Iam glad just to be a part of it all. That secret recipe is the icing on the cake. Good vibez to you bro.

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Excellent, i'll keep my fingers crossed for a good germ rate and lots of ladies.
Peace

GreatLakes THC

Veteran
Honestly, I'm excited about all of them. The UKhem beans are some of the largest cannabis seeds I've ever seen, and I've never grown any Kush. The Chemmy Jones beans sound spectacular, and the Secret Recipe beans have really got me intrigued. Fruity Sour Funk... Mmmmmm.

Best of luck everyone on your grows and thanks for checking out my thread. I hope to have updates at least once, but hopefully twice a week once I get going, with dialog in between. So check back.

Weird Jimmy

Licensed Patient/Caregiver & All-Around Cool Ass B
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice, more connoisseur in MI.... you on the east side or the west?

GreatLakes THC

Veteran
I wish I was in MI. I'd be legal then. I guess I'm the far west side. West of Lake Superiors head. MN to be exact. One of these days MN will get in gear too and make it medically legal. I look forward to that day.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
One of these days MN will get in gear too and make it medically legal. I look forward to that day.

you 'n me both bro, gotta get rid of the republicans here in the govs office.......

looking forward to checking out the grows.

Weird Jimmy

Licensed Patient/Caregiver & All-Around Cool Ass B
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I wish I was in MI. I'd be legal then. I guess I'm the far west side. West of Lake Superiors head. MN to be exact. One of these days MN will get in gear too and make it medically legal. I look forward to that day.

Oh no shit, I figured the screen name was MI all the way. I don't get a chance to visit Lake Superior much. I'm actually on the Lake Michigan coast. It's nice as hell right now to. The water temps have been like high 70's to 80 degrees.

I don't doubt MN will be legal soon. Ventura should have put that shit through when he was gov.

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
GL thc
Howzit brother..?? Woohoo test time beybey... I will be here all the way thru brother supporting you as you supported me.. sending ya good vibes on this grow lets get down with the get down... :D... bbl peace n pufs..

sackO

moth

Of Course This is one show That I would not want to miss !

We all look forward to your work brother GreatLakes

It is always Top Notch and I know will add to your smoke jars with many good flavors as well as add props to the breeders of Connoisseur.

Kudos on ya m8

GreatLakes THC

Veteran
Quick update...

Quick update...

None of the beans had popped yesterday when I got home from work so I let them soak for another 24 hours. When I got home today most had popped. So I just got done putting them in starter trays with some Fox Farms potting soil to sprout and then they'll be transplanted to Solo cups for a short while till they are ready for their final transplant into #3 nursery cans. That's the plan anyways. I'll post some pictures once they've sprouted.

Thanks everyone for checking out the grow. It only get's better from here.

GreatLakes THC

Veteran
Update...

Update...

So the germ rates were:

UKhem- 10/10
Secret Recipe - 9/10
Chemmy Jones - 10/10

:plant grow:

I've transplanted to 18 ounce Solo cups all 10 of the UKhem, 6 of the Secret Recipe, and 9 of the Chemmy Jones. The remaining sprouts are too small to transplant and I don't want to mess them up. So they will remain in the starter trays for another day or two, or until they are large enough for me to handle them.

I'll post some pictures of the lot tomorrow.

Last edited: