What's new

Suddenly Schroom smoke report

kov

Polskaaa, bialo-czerwonaaa
here's suddenly schroom, from seeds presented to me by HOT CARGO (you da man!)

Now, 100%germ, 4 seeds, 2 females. 250w, soil. Two phenos came up: One big, branched out, very well covered with trichomes, veery hungry, 2 oz dry, like a tall blonde with big boobs. The other small, skinny, much fewer trichomes, not fussy at all. 1 oz dry, like a one of these glass wearing unnoticeable types- typical women of opposite kinds. Sorry for the racist remark. So here goes stability, but never mind.

Damn I'm so stoned, you see what this herb is doing with me?

3 pics of the first one

2 pics of the second one.

The report will be about the frostier one.

Anyway, it has been curing for 2 months now. The smell, upon opening of the jar is pine with citrus, delicate, very fresh and there is a faint diesely undertone when you pick up a bud and sniff it close straight up your nose.:yummy:

Soo... :joint:.... , to check the herb out I always take just 2 tokes from my little pipe....at first I get surprised by completely different smell now, like an oriental incense, expanding in the lungs...very smooth, no coughing.
When you exhale thru the nose you get a sharp spicy feel and a tear runs into your eye. I'm sure you all know this feeling.

The stone rushes in very quickly. First you feel distracted, then slowly the thoughts start to pour in - a lot of interesting ideas, and you start to grin.
The herb is very clear up-high. Whole day fatigue vanishes away - very energetic!

Suddenly you start to feel a bit overwhelmed by the stone, but fortunately that feeling passes almost the moment it appeared, and soon you're left with a 1-1,5 hour ride, and a positive ride it is. Great in the cinema, or on a long walk, when you suddenly start to notice the little details, the same with music, you follow the lines.

From my long time smoker perspective i'd give it a solid 8/10. I got 4-5 various strains cured now, and the suddenly schroom is by far my favourite among them.

Not to mention the pleasure of growing seeds from an enthusiast, not a factory.
Here in Eastern Europe it was my first chance to meet with genetics from US of A, and I'm very happy about the experience.

Yup, I like it a lot! :wave:

rgds, kov

Nice report kov, i've heard afew people say they really liked the schroom, while i've never had the pleasure of smoking any myself, i'd sure like to try it and will add it to my list.

Thanx for the report.

Peace

O H

G

i want to grow out some Schrom, but cant find any clones. Does Hot Cargo put those seeds up on seedbay ever?

anyway very nice looking buds and report

kov

Thx Zilaniz and OH

they were on seedbay for a very short while a couple of months ago. But I guess there were just a few, and gone in a glitch. I wonder theres no other smoke reports of these seeds surfacing here.

rgds, kov

G

kov said:
they were on seedbay for a very short while a couple of months ago. But I guess there were just a few, and gone in a glitch.

rgds, kov

:( maybe i will get lucky and he will put some more on

G

high, kov:wave:
that herb looks VERY potent
...and very smokable :rasta:
great write up and pics
thx 4 taking the time to report.
be well
cj

nycnoob

I don't think there are any more left..unless due to non-payers The crazy thing about this strain is that its a cross of TRC genetics,Suddenly BLUE,and the Schrom.. I have hear a lot of the schrom too, would love it..

Also they were on seedbay like months ago for auction not IP..

Pretty darn cool KOV, I have heard the Schrom burned smelling like incense, I wonder if yours was a Schrom dom.

schrooomy420

Nice. That selection #1 looks very nice. Sounds like alot of my schroms characteristics were dominant in that cross. I doubt he will make any more seeds with schrom, but who knows. I won;t let anyone sell seeds based off of my clone, she is free or donated for charety auctions, but no one making money off of my baby, she's to spread the love not to line the pocket books. ANyways very glad you got the chance to try some US based genes and they look lovely. thanks for the report. peace

G

how could i get a clone of Schrom? or suddenly Schrom, anyone got any cuttings?

kov

Thx guys! feeling flattered..

hey schroomy, it's nice what you're saying in terms of attitude, it must have got a positive effect on schroom clone goodness.:)

There's much to few voices like this around lately.

The first pheno, the one I wrote the smoke report on, has definitely got much positive vibration inherited from your clone. That's what I think.

Anyway, I've been a bit unjust to the second pheno. Tho it don't have the extra kick of the first one, it in no way should be underestimated.:)
Just tasted it, first time maybe in a month of jar storage, and it's good. It's got a lighter high, tastes a little bit harsh, but still got that "change reality" quality I enjoy so much.

Just look at this second pheno when it was still growing.:) In two different lights.

rgds, kov

Last edited:

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hot Cargo will be very pleased to hear that you liked his project! He's growing a Schrom x Buddha's Sister right now! Actually, it may already have been harvested.

Hey Schroomy! This clone has come a long way in a couple years eh? I knew it was special the second time I grew it! hahaha Seriously, it was a bastard child the first time, then I smoked some and HAD to find a cutting somewhere on the re-vegged plant. Got one! Then I gave them to Rezdog, Smokeypufmaster, Jimmynitz, Hot Cargo and I think OHenry got one too. They all thought highly of her. Not too bad for an accidental cross of Columbian male to a Romulan lady!

G

Thanks for the report. Enjoyable read Kov. As CC just said We fell in love with that Schrom clone. And still grow her today, how's that? They way it sounds you'll have yours in your garden for some time to come.

G

we liked the suddenly schrom so much we got the mum [ty u know who u are]:yummy:
hopefully get to taste her march-ish

HOT CARGO

The Best Is Yet To Come
Veteran
hehe

that is a killer report, kov

makes me very, very happy when i see that,hehe thank you

this was my first, and what a winner,hehe
still have some left, maybe do one more run on seed bay,hehe

or maybe new project?

peace

nycnoob

werd up... man I cant wait for mine.. shit looks beautiful... the frostiests and quickest budder of them all.. well actually out of 3 only lol... but still looks great.. I can't wait to do a smoke on it in like a month or 2..bout 30 days in..

kov

hey nycnoob, still got 2 jars full of main buds, well cured, and have to say that right now suddenly shroom is my favourite smoke. That has been confirmed by many of my firends, not all of them being able to handle well its strength.:)

And that specific smell of oriental incense when you smoke it, very unique, everybody's enthusiastic about it.

Not to mention that it is not an everyday smoke. The psychic uplifting effect of a very long lasting high makes you want to limit the frequency of smoking it, in order to fully experience the high.

So, I'am totally surprised, and looking forward to new Hot Cargo projects!

rgds, kov

SCHROM has always had a mythic reputation around these parts. Only a few people I've known had the chance to smoke it, let alone grow it.

Until now! A friend who has been growing for years got a clone from CW and eventually sold me a slice. Wonderful, wonderful smoke.

Oh, and if you've got a cutting, PM me! I've got Mountain Jam for trade ;)

Check my report: http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=19230