What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chemwreck Kush

slackx

Veteran
Hello all, I been selected to test the chemwreck kush. Still awaiting arrival as soon as they come in - i'll snap a quick photo and start germming.

Stay tuned :tiphat:

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Got ya tagged bro...lookin forward to seein these grown out!

slackx

Veteran
and here....we.GO

and here....we.GO

ChemWreck Kush
(Trainwreck/OG Kush x Chemdog bx2)

Trainwreck, OG Kush and Chemdawg D combine....the tropical lime/citrus smells of our our Trainwreck/OG Kush females blend with the kushy/chemmy funk from one our Chemdog bx2 males, expect extreme resin production, potency and complex flavors sure to impress even the hardest to please.

Will be germinating 8/10 tonight. Than dropping them into 20oz solo cups with promix bx lightly watered with my seedling watering mix. I use 5ml rhizotonic per gallon for watering seeds to promote vigorous roots. If you've never used the product you should really check it out - this single product will keep me from going 100% organic. I also use the papertowel method to germ.

As the great Leroy Jenkins said times up lets do this.

slackx

Veteran
News on the home front 5/8 are being put into soil. As soon as a cotyledon pop i'll snap a picture.

slackx

Veteran

Welcome all, everything is just fantastic on my end.

Side info -
6 x 18oz Solo Cup
Medium - Promix
Lighting - 3 x 25 watt CFL
--------------------------------------
Had some minor issues happen - mom / seed room ventiliation died on a day the temperature was 100+ and took some seedlings along with it. My second set of germinating seeds completely cooked. Shit sucks but when ya get lemons make lemonade. The germination rate was 100% 10/10 (4) were cooked in that process along with some other beans...cant catch a break just had a fan fall down and chop down a plant now this crap.

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey bro how the babies doing?
Im a massive fan of Rhizotonic.... amazing product, Canna are an awesome company.
Peace

slackx

Veteran
Hey true, there doing amazing. I'll snap a picture later for ya; Been dealing with a fucked up stomach liner and reoccurring ulcers needless to say havn't been doing much of anything hoping to get back on my feet soon. Yea Rhizotonic is amazing as is canna i used canna for my entire run of witches weed, c99, and sdog everything came out amazing.

slackx

Veteran
As promised

As promised

They seem to possess some vigour, very very happy seedlings. Switching them to 18/6 today; I do things in weird patterns - works for me. I always start seeds off at 24 hours then once they get their second set of leaves i generally switch them to have some sleep time.

slackx

Veteran

Seeming like were about a week away from when they get their third set than it's time to put them under the 1k MH and transplant them into 2 gallon rose buckets. Some minor N def from it being straight promix but i dont add nothing too seedlings till they have three sets of leaves and a developed root structure besides rhizotonic.

Latest posts

Latest posts