What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pot Pasta

mk6

So im always trying to figure out what to do with my suger leaf/drysift.
today I decided to give this a try...

I have a pasta mechine so I made some pot pasta lol...
heres how I did it...
simple recipe:
2 cups bread flower/ white flower
2 eggs
2 tbls olive oil
1 tsp salt
1 tbls water
5 or 6 or more grams drysift aka - keef. I used 5 for this batch

mix the dry goods together
mix the egg,water,n oil seperate.
put in the machine an go....
the machine has lots of molds, fettuccine, linguine, spaghetti....

if you dont have a machine -combine the two and mix it good i.e needing the dough... and press it out with a roller to make lasagna ?

so heres what it looks like coming out....
picture.php

and heres how much it made... sorry for the blury phone pic...
picture.php

yummy good...
picture.php

no sauce... just some butter n garlic...
hope you like it...

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
I DUMPED 3 TABLE SPOONS OF CANNABUTTA ON SOME PASTA WITH SOME RED SAUCE AND WAS FUCKED UP BEFORE I COULD FINISH THE BOWL I WAS EATEN... GREAT SHIT CLOSEST I CAME TO POISONING MYSELF YET MAKOIN THE PASTA WITH BUD SOUNDS BETTER
PEACE STONE

Eli Bloom

cool recipe, thanks for sharing!! i just got a pasta maker for my birthday from my gf and am going to try this out...i got the old school manual kind, i made an egg based tagliatelle with type oo flour the other day that i was very proud of.

gr33nup

you should mix in the kief when you are about done mixing the dough so you dont break the pastas gluten strands but still looks good

i<3roxxrz

I love this idea. I'm a huge pasta fan [whatever the sauce may be]...and I'm also a huge cannacooking fan! I love either idea of the keif in the pasta or ready-made cannabutter in the sauce...sounds splendid, hehe :yummy: