What's new

Blood

This is the second time I've seen this and still haven't gotten around to figuring out why this happens. Anyone else got ideas, facts, misguided opinions, lies, something they read in a book once but now can't remember, or just know what it is that causes crimson blood?

picture.php

picture.php

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi we've seen this in plants with Cambodian and African lineage before..

Taste it! It's dry funky goodness juice :D

Duckmang

I don't know what causes it. When I topped my Death Stars 3 of the 9 bled crimson, darker even than the pic above. Same batch of seeds, same growing conditions. The two keepers of the 9 were both ones that bled crimson.

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
I had a plant years ago that would do this when we would take cuts or a branch snapped! We never did figure out what caused it....wrote Ed R in highs ask Ed column hoping to answer but didnt lol...Still interested in knowing what its from. Take care

-~Wind Walker~-

Those are female plants going through their monthly menstruation cycle.

Don't you know that your local hydro shop carries Mini MJ Maxi-pads for just such an occasion?

YOU INSENSITIVE BASTARDS, THE WHOLE LOT OF YOU!

All joking aside..cool pics..thanks for sharing.

-~WW~-

intel2000

What strain is that? (can't believe no one asked that yet) No idea what causes that - never seen it before but have hear of it

C

coxswain

I've seen this in DJ SHort subsection. If I recall correctly there was discussion about Highland Oaxaca strain but I'm not 100% sure. Ask in there...

Latest posts

Latest posts