What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cured Canna Sutra Pix!

gwfh1974

Hey all my IC :friends:
Harvest was very good this year. :woohoo: We were so shocked :yoinks: and honored :bow: on being chosen to do a Test Grow for Delta 9 Labs, Canna Sutra. We try'd to do a good job and from the responce :smoker: we did just that. So I figured you'd like to see some of the cured buds now, so here you go. :smoke: :bigeye: :dance:

Later on!

Looks great gwfh,
you 2 pulled off a really nice grow for delta-9 , they should be very happy with your test grow and the smoke report thats already been posted.

another great job you 2 , enjoy the hell outta all that smoke :D

BTW , are you planing on doing a smoke report ?

Peace

O H

trichomefarmer

re-loading
Veteran
Well since you have cured bud shots shall we assume that you have smoked it several times?

Now why are you holdin' out on us. hows the smoke etc.

my friend from delta 9 is out in the field researching. I shall try and link him overhere.
more pics please.

gwfh1974

We have the Bubble!

We have the Bubble!

Hey there my IC :friends:
Well we dicided that we would give over some of the C.S. leaf to a couple of our girlfriends so they could do a Bubble hash run for us. Having never made Bubble hash before we weren't to sure what to expect. The very next morning they called and said "Your package is done!" Check this pic out...

Our friends did a great job, it is sooooo goooood!
(I will definately be investing in a set of Bubble bags real soon.)
:yes: Thanks Girls!!! :respect:
:rasta: :bow: :ying:
Just a quick note, our smoke report on the Canna Surta is being written as we speak Organic Hydro, and will include some more cure pix just for you trichomefarmer :pimp3:

Last edited:

trichomefarmer

re-loading
Veteran
that looks like the dankest reese's peanut butter®:D cup i've ever laid my eyes upon.

hope it wasn't pressed to soon.

LOL , Thanx gwfh , i'll be keeping a eye out for YOUR report :woohoo:
and thats a hella nice piece of bubble you got there , TF is right ... it looks like a chunk of peanut butter :D

O H

:Bolt:

Latest posts

Latest posts