What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Smoke Headies 2400w AK-47 Grow

AK 47 Hydro grow.

4x 600w Lumatek Digis w/ Sunmaster Bulbs
4x 3x3 Tables
2x 40 gal Rez's

General Hydro 3 part
Big Bud
Bud Candy (adding soon)
Subculture B + M
Dark Energy

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

This is a perpetual set up. The plants that are almost finished had some serious root rot issues, that I ended correcting (to some extent).

The new plants that are about 8 days vegging are having some slight N issues, so I added some more micro, and some dark energy. This is bringing my N ppms up to about 160. I may need to up it some more.

Peace guys! Updates soon :wave:

CASTLE212

I'll be watching this one too. I have an AK47 mother thats been with me for almost 3 years. She finishes around 63 to 67 days. It's a pretty good yielder too. Has a pinnapple lemon smell is the best way I can describe it. Just now starting to grow again after a long break. I'm interested in seeing how your AK47 compares to mine. Can't wait to see those huge colas.

C

cannabis god

cool bra,looking verry nice.
what's the size of your growbox?

M

Mike Seed

Great pics, thanks for posting. I have some questions.

What are the temps in the room? How are you keeping it cool? How many plants you got going there?

Thanks everyone. More updates to come soon.

c god: i'm flowering in a 12 x 12 bedroom transformed into a grow room.
m seed: My temps at the top of my canopy at 78 - 82. My foot candles are about 5,600 - 7,000 max. I'm using a 12,000 btu in room portable air conditioner. 40 plants in hydro, and some 7 plants in soil.

Haps

stone fool
Veteran
I am running the AK for the first time right now too, yours look good, how tall do you grow them? I got 5 from seed, including one special sativa pheno type I call stacked, heavy noded. You are ahead of me, I'll check back, happy buds.
H

started growin ak 2 months ago, need to get used to her, i dont think im lettin her go long enough in veg, what height do you guys usually flower her. also after the first batch, they didnt smell that strong after dried, smelt kinda fruity in flower though but still not that strong as i have heard

predballer

Please enlighten us on your techniques to keep the roots healthy, as i would like to hear what is working for other 3x3 tables. Specifically, what are your flood times and your pot diameters? I have had the best luck with large baskets, low plant numbers, and infrequent watering.

Haps: I veg them till they are about 15 - 20 inches tall. Do not top. The pheno I have does not smell strong when dried either. I flower for a full 9 weeks. I think i have the sativa pheno too.

jack: no strong smelling dry buds either...

pred: are you growing AK?? I use sub b+m to keep the roots healthy.. and aquashield. I flood every 3 hours when the light is on and once when the lights off..