What's new

How come Dutch Master doesn't have a ...

G

grow nerd

... "Silver" or maybe even "Bronze" line of nutes, for the wanksters, and

... "Platinum" line of nutes, for the baller-wannabe's?

I'm not sure that just "Gold" is good enough for my sophisticated tastes.

As a grower eager to spend big bucks on fancy-labeled nutrient bottles, I expect and demand more from a company with hot chicks on boxes and a brand name like that.

This is why I choose not to support Dutch Master.

Thank you for your time.

Growbrass

Since when does DM have naked chicks on the box? The bottles are about as plain jane as you could want. To each their own, I love DM you don't, but why the hate? Quick question.... have you even tried the DM Gold line? How many other brands have you tried in comparison?

G

grow nerd

Since when does DM have naked chicks on the box? The bottles are about as plain jane as you could want. To each their own, I love DM you don't, but why the hate? Quick question.... have you even tried the DM Gold line? How many other brands have you tried in comparison?
I use only Advanced Nutrients' Wet Betty as the base nutrient, from cloning, to veg, to flower, to flush. I also use it as an additive; just add more of the good stuff to the reservoir, about two glugs per additive stand-in.

How can you not love the stuff, hot chick with that "put it in me" look...

I would prefer if AN put it in (preferably shiny, metallic) gold bottles, though. And maybe put some racing stripes on it, I think it would make my plants grow a lil' bit faster. Like, a turbo-charged Wet Betty... vrrooom!! (NOS sticker never hurts plant performance.)

Growbrass

So are you a hater of advertising altogether? White bottle with black Times New Roman writing on it is all that's acceptable?

I just don't get why you were/are comparing the Gold line of Dutch Master, with the marketing style of Advanced Nutrients. Apples to oranges IMHO.

G

grow nerd

i am holding out for the titanium line myself
Is that the extra-durable version, touted to stay sharper... errr, I mean last longer in the res, up to 6x longer? If so, count me in!

I'm thinking the "Bronze" or "Silver" line would be the "economical grade" for the wanksters, missing some major macronutrients and has an NPK of 0-0.5-0.5 (no calcium or magnesium).

toohighmf

Veteran
this thread should be binned. HATER ALERT!! Gold works just as good as the next. I am personally waiting for DM Boron series. :rolleyes:

snaggy

Pointless?
We got pages of thread discussing AN's new artist look with bigbud and conni.
But we can't discuss racing stripes on DM bottle?

Looks are important, but ofcoarse so is performance.
I say give the bottle a ram air intake!

G

grow nerd

I never thought about the ram air intake. :bashhead:

Finally someone who truly understands a plant's nutritional needs.

NOS_Nitrous_Oxide_Systems.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts