What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Spliff's Perpetual

Welcome to my Perpetual grow,
Just moved into this place 3 months ago, still making improvements, dialing in the environment, etc....

I do a little bit of it all (medium wise) but since I am usually in some mix of my own soil, I figured here would be a good home for this little project.

Questions, Comments, Concerns, Advice (based on experience) all welcome.

I will be updating weekly (minimal) w/ pics

btw Since I never introduced myself, Hi my name is Spliff, I post randomness after smoking (so if don't make sense, you know why) and welcome to my Show.

Cloning of course.

picture.php

Moms about 5 months old, and Congo seedlings (ace seeds) at about a month.

In the flower room, front left Hog 5 pack (small sog) 11 days, center Mazar at 10 days, rear PPP test grow at almost 6 weeks.

picture.php

I will get better shots soon as I set up camera, for now here is a better shot of the Hog 5 pack.

picture.php

PPP test grow at almost 6 weeks, really starting to swell up now.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Well that's it for now, probably post some more this weekend. excuse the crappy pics, will set up the SLR soon for some real shots.

FFOF vs Roots

FFOF vs Roots

Just curious, all from same mother, same age, same lighting,etc... will be fed just water and B-1 for first 2 weeks, then just water until they hit the cab for 12/12

picture.php

Heres why,

picture.php

FFOF at 3 weeks plus, really dark and slightly twisted

Below, are all Mazar clones at just about 2 weeks, she looks much better in the Coco if you ask me.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I fucks with that shit. I want to get some of those domes and some of those metal shelf units you got there. Very clean room, like a damn laboratory.

BTW also like that dry erase board you got there, I been using a chalkboard that I got from a bar I worked at.

Thanks for the kind words guys. Most of my gear was gifted, as a response to all the free cuts I give away. I can tell you those racks are cheap (like 40$) at target, the domes I've seen at garden centers for way cheaper than the 12-20$ they charge at hydro shops.

Honestly you don't need all that though, before the racks I had milk crates and hand baskets (grocery store type) turned on their sides, before the domes it was 2L bottles cut in 1/2, clear tupperware w/ a little bit of perlite on the bottom.

It has been a while since I had a pictorial journal going like this (Overgrow-R.I.P). I have noticed that by sharing pics of my Show like this I take more pride in the overall garden. Everything gets better with peers looking over your shoulder. Call it Stoner pride.

Should have more pics up in a few hours...

Peace

HOG at 1.5 weeks

HOG at 1.5 weeks

Jay.
I know its a bit hard to see (will take better pics soon) but every last branch pushed its way up to the canopy, should turn out a bunch of medium to larger tops. Not the crazy 5 gallon size tops your use to, but sure to answer your question. 6.5 weeks to go.

picture.php

picture.php

PPP at 6 weeks

PPP at 6 weeks

6 weeks from 12/12. 5 weeks from first signs of budding. 3 weeks to go is my guess, She really puts on weight towards the end, even more so if your in the bigger containers. I used 3/4 gal here for the test, have not decided on a next run yet.

picture.php

picture.php

post again in about a week unless something interesting happens.

Who you tellin you don't need to spend a lot to grow good Canna. But yeah I'm just sayin I'd like that shit. My clone trays are very shallow so my cuts aren't long when I take them and they take a little longer to root. The shelf units I'd use to use the flourescent lamps that are mounted in my ceilings. But yes, that room kicks ass. If we get our medical mj here the way it is in some states I'll gift clones like crazy so I can get free stuff.

Doradoguy

no problems with the roots organic

no problems with the roots organic

Those girls look really happy. I just determined I have a lot to learn. How many weeks were they in cups to produce all those roots? Nice gro bro.:bump:

Thanks

Thanks

Red, I get what your saying, been there before. Your right it is nice being able to put together a room that flows with your style. When your state does go medical (or legal) grow some big ass moms. Then as you tend them you'll always be taking extra clones. I feel bad if I am pruning and I throw away a cut that I know can grow someone some good meds (plus its always fun to experiment or practice new cloning ways), so i started handing them out to other med patients the rest just fell into place.

I got a crazyass clone I am trying to root right now I think you may find interesting (if it works), will post pics here in a bit.

you asked "who was I telling......." I have a few friends that I am helping with their grows, whom are afraid to take pics and post up on the forums (taking security that extra step in their own way) so they call with questions and I answer with pictures here. One of those friends insist that my Show looks better and comes out better because of my gear. My argument back is that I spend time with my plants everyday, watching them grow, taking notes and pics, keeping track of everything that matters and that is why I have good pot. Attention to detail is the name of the game if you ask me.

Doradoguy, Thanks for stopping by with kind words. Those clones were almost 2 weeks (12 days) as soon as they rooted they just took off, and they were spindly lil crap clones. When I was pruning I figured the stem was thick enough for me to try and root with a split stem, and they did. with no place to really put them I tossed them in the 16oz cups with "roots" potting Coco and watered with spring water the first time, then tap water w/ B-1 the second time. That was it, they just really liked the Coco. I will take some more pics of their new place in my Veg area today.

Will it work?

Will it work?

Will it work? Two rooted sides with branches growing up from the middle of two pots?

picture.php

Ok here she is more than 2 weeks later (took forever to root, neglect on my part) but she is movin...slowly.
picture.php

5ml will do ya!

5ml will do ya!

We all have it happen every now and then. Crappy genes leading us to whack ass weed that for whatever reason we just don't care for. Here is what I do with it.

Qwiso cured then added to good ole everclear, 1000ml total, and all it takes (at this point) is about 1tsp to have you medicated for 3-4 hours min, 7-8 is avg for my lower edibles tolerance. Feels like smoking joints all day long to keep that perfect mild buzz going and staying pain free and happy.

picture.php

Maybe a better pic is in order...............

hazy

Veteran
I like your grow and I like your thread Spliff. Good looking plants and you got some big mommas.
Keep it growing.

Thank you Hazy. My plan is to do it all in this one thread, from seeds to Mamas to clones to flowers then of course the finales will be the finished Meds, Buds, Hashes, Oils, Butter,etc. Everything I can think of. I just gotta remember to pace myself so I don't get burnt out.

bulkybud

We all have it happen every now and then. Crappy genes leading us to whack ass weed that for whatever reason we just don't care for. Here is what I do with it.

Qwiso cured then added to good ole everclear, 1000ml total, and all it takes (at this point) is about 1tsp to have you medicated for 3-4 hours min, 7-8 is avg for my lower edibles tolerance. Feels like smoking joints all day long to keep that perfect mild buzz going and staying pain free and happy.

picture.php

Maybe a better pic is in order...............

So do you drink this Qwiso/Everclear concoction? Seems a little harsh to drink remnants of Iso...no matter how pure that Qwiso is.

Other than that, beautiful grow you got going!

Doradoguy

Will it work? Two rooted sides with branches growing up from the middle of two pots?

picture.php
You have way too much time on your hands. That's incredible. I think you should build an arbor as you walk into your room. Like a giant vine attached to two pots. The tunnel of love.

Take your time on the thread. I know it's easy to get caught up on line. Thanks for sharing.

Morning bowl, Bubba Kush nice and relaxing

Bulky, thanks for stopping by. As for the QWISO tincture, nope not harsh at all, I know the bite you are talking of and yes the alcohol makes it self known in taste but as long as you take your time making the stuff it comes out real smooth. I would do a tutorial but it would be sorta boring and take 3-4 months (20 min to make, 3-4 months of shaking, straining, tasting, etc..). I will admit I do not take it straight though. In this form it can be added to just about anything, 1 tsp (5ml, at this point) in a soda, in soup, mixed in a batch of cookies, it is just really versatile. As for its purity it is not "remnants" Every now and then I will do "test" grows of (enter crappy strain here) and the bud will not be to my or anyone else in our little collectives liking. So I try to make meds that people enjoy out of something that was going to be tossed. It is all tops and mids, no seed, no sticks, no stems. Just freshly ground buds then QWISO them, BHO them, or good ole sprung bags (btw those bags work great, props and thanks to the members here whom pointed them out). When/If the resulting concentrate sucks into the bottle it goes. That bottle has been brewing for about 6 months* now, it just gets stronger and stronger.

Doradoguy, I may have time on my hands or I could be lucky enough to be a stay at home Dad that also runs his own business, as well as trying to start a collective for his friends and family. You know what though, If I did have the skills to build an arbor like you suggested I would be all over it. That was a kick ass idea, It would fit perfect with the room, I like your style. I'll post pics of the whole room when its done, if you see an arbor by all means take credit.

First lets see if this thing will even grow, it was "Power Plant" btw

I will consider your advice about getting "caught up on line" , and your sig's advice of "Anything worth doing is worth over doing." all the same time. j/k I know what you mean, behind every picture there is a story though, and I am one of those "All in" types. Besides this is functioning as a place for me to answer questions to friends whom are to far away for me to go show answers to. Some are scared if they open an account, black helicopters will swoop in and take them to Federal F**K you in the A** prison, and then who will fed the chickens?

Peace,
Spliff

Last edited:
End week 3 for the Hog 5 pack

End week 3 for the Hog 5 pack

Well finally at that 3 week mark. From here on is my favorite part, the buds are really visible, stretch is over, smells coming in, etc....

Enjoy the shots. more soon.

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

Tired of boring pics

Tired of boring pics

First, Happy 4/20 Stoner. Hit 50 post so, Finally made good and pulled out my Nikon, Picture quality will go up with added album space I got. Thank You IC.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

More soon! :dance013:

Latest posts

Latest posts