What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sour Creek

S

strain_searcher

Here is the beginning of my first ever made strain called sour creek. Its Bogs sour bubble 2ndbx and Tom Hills Cripple Creek. Home is a 4 foot trunk which will be plenty big for veg. You may have seen some pics of these I posted but this will be a real grow log starting today.

Last edited:
S

strain_searcher

The plant on the left is the cripple creek mamma from a past grow. The new sour creeks will go to this cab for the real test. I may just flower 2 plants to be safe bu they will be huge with all that room in there. I am still digging the smaller cfls cab for veg. Fits 5 lika gluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuve and saves the headache of a huge inline always in use, not to mention energy usage.
But I still would like to do a hydro grow over a lake with900 :joint: special 10x10 net nopts and 80 foot sun reflectors. Use 100 million gallons of your favorite nute or nutes but not nuts.

heres a pic of the c99/nycd I also crossed the cripple creek with. Very orange hairs

Last edited:

KingRalph

so discreet but that sweet indica cross wants to be seen! good thing it can be by us :) very sweet stuff strain, gonna be nice to see it unfold, err unzip ;)

S

strain_searcher

Nice when my icmag friends drop in, even if Im begging lol thanks for the kind words.

G

!wowza!

!wowza!

dayummmmmmmmm

where's the rolling papers?

keep all the goodness flowin like water, i'm loving the comeback from the shadows you were creepin in, you got it goin on now with this new gem and i hope all goes great with this run of them too...

very robust foliage in veg so far, ours.... they love the lights and cant get enough nutes, something i'm not used to doing is feeding heavy, but these girls adore it!! and are really strong, fat indicas, thanks for creating a great strain, can't wait to see the other sour bubble crosses in action!

i can look at my sour creeks all day and be simply amazed at the pattern of growth, i love em.... hopefully you can make more beans soon or auction off the other crosses because they are great fresh seed stock and i had 100% germ, keep up the good work bro

cj

G

no where near as nice of shots as strain searcher's but you get the idear...

no where near as nice of shots as strain searcher's but you get the idear...

sour creek seedlings ...2.1 megapixel stylee.....
sour creek #1

sourcreek#2

theyre a bit older now, a wek maybe tops, but growth is moving fast now so they look a bit fuller, will have pics up of both later maybe. enjoy strain....
cj

S

strain_searcher

Wow CJ those looks awesome. Very short internodes. Squat and the classic leather leaf look which is prone to creating lots of trichs.

G

classic leather leaf look which is prone to creating lots of trichs.

Hey - I like that phrase! :respect:

:yes: Killer looking plants... Looking forward to this thread.

Bonzo

Veteran
Howdy SS, how the hell are ya? :wave: Lookin' great bro. Whats in the case next to the cab? :D

peace

bonz :crazy:

G

That's his Thompson Machine Gun he used to use when he was hangin' with Bugsy & Big Al.

:nanana:

LOL - Sorry couldn't help myself. :D

S

strain_searcher

Bonzo said:
Howdy SS, how the hell are ya? :wave: Lookin' great bro. Whats in the case next to the cab? :D

peace

bonz :crazy:

Its a custom tele with a pearl pick guard and sanded down neck but its in my
studio waiting to get played. :joint:

Bonzo

Veteran
No kiddin' i have an Indonesian made $ 150.00 Tele that actually plays pretty well, gonna go have intonated and fine tuned though, it needs it. Theres a really good guy who charges $ 65 for the whole adjustment plus he puts on new strings, oh boy eh? Anyhow im just a hack that has hacking for a long time, been thinkin' about takin' a lesson or two.

have a good day SS

bonz

Bucket Boy

Crystals

Crystals

Look at that little hotty. She's already showing her beautiful jewels... At least I hope she's a she.. Nice Job.. :wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts