What's new

blackberry s1's ala 3ld

3legdog

These were free from GN & i figured since i got several phenos from my pack id' start a thread that i hope the same people that are working with & have worked with this strain will come by :friends:

First off i have to say that when i sowed the beans i had no idea that they were blackberry plants...not that it really mattered/es' but once i found out i read as much as possible & have really enjoyed watchn' these mature :yoinks: what a site pure purple bud..not hair or leaf but caylyx :woohoo: . Something i have never experienced in my short 15ys' id grown'. Anyway on to the show & a few of these will be repeats of pics i took at like 6 weeks or something :chin:

Threre were at least 4 distinct phenos in my 6 & all look quite nice...a few i can tell will reign Supream w/their frostiness :yummy: i believe but a clone of each is in veg.....in fact i will start this thread with a current pic of the VBS#3 that is the purple spear plant that has been solid dark purple from start of flowering this is her clone & is @ 7 wks veg. or so. Thanks again GN ! Yf 3ld

these are the last 3 to come down & 1 has really come on w/ the color & i will show these cola & macro's first below

this is 1 killa lookn plant & has really come on late !

Last edited:

3legdog

Oh yea these are already down(pic's a few days ago) & very blackberry smelln' & skunky to the bone ! :yoinks: :woohoo: . Frostiest ones also & mabey TK will drop by w/ some insite .? these are the same pheno imo.

3legdog

Ok the purple phenos

Ok the purple phenos

the sativa dom. VBS in all her glory also the one you see in veg.^ above post is a nice mom of this pheno...this pheno also actually smells strongly of berry.. all her pic's below in this post.

Last edited:
G

note too self....move up the Very Berry surprise freebie's a few spots on my, to be grown out next list...

berry, berry nice

3legdog

Other purple pheno

Other purple pheno

Heres mabey my new fav..i know so flakey :pointlaug , but this one is Heavy & purple as the one originally posted by someone(mi thinks) on the blackberry. Real notty like an indica & finishing at cd this sat. @ 65 day's 12/12. Enjoy all & have a nice evening.... :wave: off to get some work done :Bolt: yf 3ld
all below are from this 1 pheno

Last edited:
G

:yoinks:

My god are those plants beautiful! Even the name, blackberry, intrigues me.

I now know what i'll be growing next.

So do they need alot of care or are the pretty easy going?

3legdog

Easy going & don't like a lot of nutrients at all...veg or flowering. Well accept the one that has no purple & came down early it could use a steady diet. A close eye never fail's & BV wrote somewhere i read about them or her berry plants not likeing a lot of nutrients' so the best i could do till i get um dialed proper.

Also thanks for stopping by all & the nice words are Great from the ones i usually learn from...hell we all should learn something EVEryday !. I'll be residing in smokey's forum tomorrow early am for some smoke reports LONG overdue for my good friend the 'puffmaster' !! Peace & kind grows to you all :friends: :D :canabis: :Bolt:

Last edited:
G

3legdog said:
Easy going & don't like a lot of nutrients at all...veg or flowering. Well accept the one that has no purple & came down early it could use a steady diet. A close eye never faile & BV wrote somewhere i read about them or her bery plants not likeing a lot of nutrients' so the best i could do till i get um dialed proper
Awesome, Make sure to keep us tuned and thanks for the information.

G

Hows the yield on those ladies? Looks like its not a whole ton but WOW do those look like some tastey/beautiful buds! Have fun :joint: those.

G

hey 3legdog !!!!!!1 yo man whats up we seem to keep run'n in to each other i think also that you and i have a lot of the same taste buds so are you plan'n to breed these bad boys? or should i say girls !!!!!! very nice work i can't waite to see mine blackberry widows here is a pic still in veg i hope that i can pull some dark ass pheons like you have gotten is this grow just for fun or do you intend to paly with the strain? keep up the good work and im me when you get a chance thanks in advanced and as allways

see yea soon :yoinks:

Brownpants

Nice looking plants 3leg. :yummy:

I like the dark purple pheno very nice....and Lucky too....I only had a light purple one, no where near as dark as yours. But, I did have a couple of really frosty phenos that have a blackberry taste to them, and potent too. :joint:

G

I'm gonna guess the yeild was pretty good considering they don't look topped. Nice job. Such full purty flowers.

G

wonders how hard Gypsy is gonna kick himself for making them freebies???

...couple more grow logs like 3ld's, and I bet the price would be up there on seedbay

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Of all the plants I've grown, I still haven't grown anything with those dark purple calyxes. I MUST score some of that stuff! Gorgeous results man. Gorgeous. cc

guineapig

Veteran
yes i was thinking the same thing.....i believe he made them freebies because he wasn't positive on the S1 labelling and there was a question about the pedigree.....but those are truly beautiful plants and a wonderful magical berry suprise for everyone who were lucky enough to have been gifted them.....those plants are sooooo pretty!

I can only hope that those genetics are being conserved and/or improved by those lucky enough to possess the genetics......at least let me know that so:meone out there is preserving those purply purply genetics......PLEASE! This is important!
:wave: :wave:

KillBillbuds

3ld, after seeing your grow, many seed buyin junkies(like myself) are extremely excited to be sitting on some of these Very Berry Surprises!.....And I'd imagine many are bummed if they gave them away. Great job on your grow. Peace