What's new

Satisfaction is the Death of Desire

thatguy

What's up all, I'm thatguy. Been around here a while but went on hiatus from IC for a good bit.

I've put in a shitload of work, cleaning, painting, framing, sheetrocking, and electric. Got a hand from a good friend, I honestly couldn't have done it on my own without a time-life home repair book and several mistakes LOL

I've got 2 flowering rooms, one is 2.2K, 1 1K and 2 600's, the other 1.6K for now, dont have enough plants to fill it all. But in a couple of months it should be 2.2K as well. It isn't a flip flop, all separate ballasts. Got the 600's used (supposedly. everything was still in the original packaging, with warranty paperwork and everything. Dumbasses even left the invoice in a box, they'd never even opened it!) for cheap as hell. Future-brites, so they're gettin replaced real soon.

Here's some shots of everything as it was bein built. Not quite to code, but close as hell :D
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

the main room, which is also my veg room. I kept my tents from my last grow, figured they'd come in handy for veg space. Hence the sheetrock on the outside.
picture.php

1st flowering room. They're both 6'6" by 9'11".
picture.php

picture.php

2nd
picture.php

Lookin at both flowerin rooms. No doors yet.
picture.php

My tangle of intake and exhaust. I had 2 6" and 1 8" fan to work with to vent both rooms. So this one's got the 2 because one of my 1K ballasts is this ridiculous compact digital I got from a friend who quit. Gonna replace it after the 1st pull with an ACed hood and remote ballast of course.
picture.php

My clones a month and a half ago... So lonely, the only plants here. That's now my mother tent.
picture.php

This one I'm gonna clone in and do my initial vegging in. When I bought it those 2 fixtures didn't work, and I kinda like it like that, the dark side is where I'm gonna clone, built another table on the right side of the tent for that.
Those were the first ones I rooted as well as 3 strawberry cough I was given by a friend.
picture.php

The AC box I had to build (thanx hoosierdaddy if I remember correctly.). It was interesting to say the least.
Before anyone asks, yes, that fan now has a can75 filter on it.
picture.php

I vented the exhaust of it into the intake for the central air/furnace.
picture.php

And here's where it all stands now...

room 1
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

room 2
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

There's multiple strains in each room, strawberry cough, super skunk, purple kush, super silver haze, great white shark, lemon godzilla, roadkill skunk.

Strawberry Cough. Pretty damn overfed IMHO, started mixin a lighter nute for them specifically.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

thatguy

Roadkill Skunk- don't think it really is, but it's what I was told it was.
picture.php

Great White Shark
picture.php

picture.php

And I've even popped some OGA beans, as I'm awful late on doing some testing for them!
picture.php

picture.php

Any questions/critiques just lemme know! I'm not shy, nor will I bite :D

All the best,
TG

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Holy fucking shit. THATGUY is around. I aint seen you around in like a good year.. WASSSSSSSSSUPPPP

And damnnnn thats one fine room youve got there. Looks like were in for a treat...

Mr. Bongjangles

Head Brewer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow man, awesome build!! Wish I had skills like that.

Assistance or not, that is a real accomplishment for all involved.

Happy looking plants too. Heh this is gonna be a proper show :D

(Oh yea, duplicate pic in the first post, looks like it is where the ac box picture belongs.)

thatguy

What up, Prof! Yup, I'm baaaaaack :D

Hope it's been a good year for you, sure wasn't for me. But 2010 is shaping up to be a much better year for sure!!! Thanx for the compliment ;)

Why thank you as well, Mr B! Believe me, you don't need skills like that, just a friend that does;)! Well, that and some decent math skills as well as the physical capability.

But it sure was an interesting learning experience, lemme tell you! Thank god my boy is an electrician, I DEFINITELY woulda been scared to try to wire 140 amps up to a breaker panel!!!

Thanks for lettin me know about the pic, it's fixed now.

Thanks for the compliment about the plants! But I still think the plants have a slight Mg def, tho. Otherwise, I think I've found a good nute ratio, just gotta dial in the amounts for each plant.

All the best,
TG

CovertCrops

Way to make a reappearance! Plants look great, rooms look great, everything is looking fantastic bro. Nice to see you back.

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Damn Im sorry to hear that bro. I hope this year shapes up to a way better one.. Much karma to ya homie :rasta:

thatguy

Thanx, Prof, me too man, me too.

Even if it's another shitty year at least I'll have enough smoke so I won't give a shit anyhow LOL

Thanx MB!

All the best,
TG

thatguy

Figured I'd throw some more pics up.

Room 1

Purple Kush
picture.php

Strawberry Cough
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Great White Shark
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Roadkill Skunk
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

thatguy

Room 2

Under the 1K
picture.php

Great White Shark
picture.php

picture.php

Super Skunk
picture.php

Lemon Godzilla
picture.php

Sensi Star x SK1 (forgot about this one before!)
picture.php

And unfortunately I've been informed that the joe rogan beans were no good, so I replaced em by poppin these:
picture.php

All the best,
TG

thatguy

Decided I didn't use enough of the space in my 4x4 tent, so I modified my table into a U shape with plenty of height for a 4 ft T5 under the back and a 2ft T5 under the left side.
Those 3 plants are all moms. 1 purple kush and 2 great white sharks. Only 1 shark is gonna live past the next week tho, the other is gonna give up a lotta cuts.
picture.php

Had 3 of the sour puss from OGA pop thru the shells yesterday, and 2 are already starting to find their way thru the surface.
picture.php

Another 4 of em went into cups today, for a total of 7 after only 4 days!
picture.php

Took cuts for the 1st table to finish, which will be done on the 28 th of next month. A few will finish before that, but I'm waiting for them all to finish 1st. These are 25 AK99xFreizland from my boy InPotiTrust. In a week I'm gonna take 25 great white shark cuts for the 2nd table that'll finish.
picture.php

My 2 bigger moms. To be accompanied by one of the sharks and the kush soon.
picture.php

That's all for now!

All the best,
TG

thatguy

I got 1 1K hortilux super HPS, I have no clue what the other one is, I think that's the one that's on right now. All of the 600's are sunmaster bulbs from like 3 yrs ago. Still brand new in the box LOL

Don't like the sunmasters they are very yellow/orange looking. Both of the 1K's are very white in comparison, and I've had a 400 and a 250 hortilux that had a similar spectrum to my naked eye so I definitely like those bulbs, if not their prices!

But I'll check the other one, I'm positive it's not a hortilux. I'll have to check when the lights go out, hopefully I'll be able to read it as it cools down. Whatever it is, it was cheaper than the hortilux, I can remember that much!

All the best,
TG

CovertCrops

Lookin freshy fresh bro! Did you happen to keep a lemon godzilla mom? If not, grab a few cuts off one, I'll do the same but mine are getting a bit late in flower to be doing so.

Ya know, I have the same waste of space going on in my veg tent too. I like what ya did with it, may have to do the same. Hey what are you using for humic again?

thatguy

Nah, no LG mom. Got 1 thats ~2 wks in, and I'm due to take more cuts in 5 days, so I'll take some and put em in the fridge till then.

Thanx for the compliment about the veg tent, I was pretty pleased with the result myself.

I use GH's floralicious grow & bloom for humic, and it's got plenty of other good stuff in there too.

All the best,
TG

Latest posts

Latest posts