What's new

Dutch Passion - The Ultimate - LED Rodeo Tie Down Featuring Lead Hearder LST!

MeanBean

OK this thread is just for the fun of it. Can't say how great I will update it but hey could be worth the show.

Shes been flowering since around 3-3 so not to much action but it is happening. She was the mother of my clones then I topped her to fit in a small cab, then moved her cross state, then put her in a cabinet then i had to build my setup in the space where the cabinet i put her in was then she lived in a tub for a bit.

Now she lives in what should have been my storage/ res area for my new setup. See she'll just never have a home, no where to go. just her and the first gen 126er.

Shes a crazy sativa and wants to grow, bet shed make a good rope! anyhow she just reached 30 inches, thats about all the room she gets. So I had to lasso her down, now every emerging head to close to the light is going to get the same treatment! shes's down to about 26" inches now...

Gitty up cowboys and gals were lassoing colas all month long.

Here's some older shots

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

MeanBean

Here's Some Pics a few hours after I tied her down, she's already got her colas facing the light.

I guess as she keeps growing I will wrap the string around the screws more and pull it back further!!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

MeanBean

New Update

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

She seems to have quit streching now, but still I am sure it's hard to understand what your looking at from the pics.. I had to bent the head colas back away from the light, not the middle is filling in! I hate this strain, to stringy...

MeanBean

4th Week Flowering Mother, Dutch Passion The Ultimate

4th Week Flowering Mother, Dutch Passion The Ultimate

OK well, here's another update. Things are looking much better now...

#1. She stopped stretching for sure.
#2. the head colas are bigger than my last strain at this point, it's looking good!

Now I guess I just got to wait her out, it's been a day er 2 over 4 weeks.. Smells kinda like Nutmeg. I am glad I have her as a little preview of what my next grow is going to turn out like. If you haven't seen it check out the first link in my sig.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

http://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=15555&pictureid=344336

MeanBean

OK 6th Week of FLOWER

OK 6th Week of FLOWER

Well she is growing well, too bad I cant get a good shot of her. Shes' making big colas though and has got a long way to go. Just saw the first golden hair today.

picture.php

picture.php
[/COLOR]

MeanBean

7th Week Flowering

7th Week Flowering

OK wow this thing is making some dense big ole buds. I kinda though to not expect buds of this size until I knew the strain better but they are hear now and the still have about 4-5 weeks to go... should be some fatties fo sho..

The buds have lots and lots of pistils and it stinks. These should be some great buds!!!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

unjust

Nice

Nice

Those are gonna be some tasty colas:yummy:
Im envious on the smell, my Trainwreck are 4weeks flowering and theres no sign of any smell whatsoever:watchplant:
Keep up the good work Dude:respect:
Unjust

MeanBean

8th Week of Flower, Looking Good

8th Week of Flower, Looking Good

OK well the buds are still putting on weight. Last time I took pics I hid a banana behind one of the buds, next time might be the ole beer can!

I am impressed with this strain for sure! Defiantly at least twice as bigga buds as my last strain. I still got One seed left of the dp ultimate, so I hope shes a good pheno when I bring her back.. unfortunatly I have to grow my old stain dp Oasis next because I havent found the strain I am looking for yet. after following around scrogger man for awhile I am starting to get an idea of what I am looking for! thanks "mate"!

I am not a breeder yet but I think if you crossed this strain with a 50/50 mix strain, you may get a faster growing plant with these big ass buds..

The real fun will be in my real current grow "first one in my sig" there are budsites everywhere and if there going to be this big its going to be monstrous!

picture.php

picture.php

Notice this bud is about as wide as the 2x4 behind it....
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

MeanBean

Well I cut some down....

Well I cut some down....

Ya well I am somewhere in the 9th week, and I needed some good smoke. I decided instead of buying another bag of dirty dirt I would smoke some of this plant a little green.

Smoking it early isn't the best but trust me it is better than some things I get offered, u guessed it I don't live in Cali.

So I cut this big Ole head off, dang yeah that's a full size spray paint can. Funny thing is that's not even the big one.

I cut it off and a few other little straggles... I will let the rest finish up.

So here's what I did to "quick" dry it.

#1. cut bud off I wanted and trimed it a bit.
#2. cut a small tea plate full of buds into little pieces with scissors.
#3. Set plate on top of toaster and make some fake toast.
Follow step 3, 3 times, letting it heat up and cool off.
#4. run the crispy buds through a grinder, and place in pipe.

I got the stragglers hanging, at least the will be dried naturally. I figured with the big 126 grow only 2 weeks behind this one, I should have plenty of buds soon here. Hoping this grow will get me through the cure process of the next!

I really thought this strain was going to take thew full 12 weeks like Scroggermans, but to me it looks like maybe 1 to 1.5 weeks sooner, we will see. His grow was a completely different scenario but hey, same strain...

Here's some pics to show that big bus and I tried to show the trics..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

MeanBean

Haha Thanks bro, well here's some more shots, the stuff tastes good. I smoked two bowls and was really relaxed!! I keep snipping away at this thing hahaha, don;t think I can stop now!

Still looks like she wants about 1.5 more weeks from now, but well see.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

TopShelf

Nice, I am quickly becoming an LED fan. Are the temps much cooler than say a bunch of CFL's? I'm sure they have to be alot cooler than a HPS or MH anywhere close to the same output.

MeanBean

Gro to be free, Nice man, I love these things. You will not be let down!! let me know if you need any ideas for the setup man!
I like the other models to but for my setup 2 126 watters is the best.. Still I am just using one now.

TopShelf, I had some cfl's in the cab at one time. they made it so much hotter i took them out. My setup couldn't cool a cab full of CFL's that would equal the penetrator.

I have 3 led units running in 4 chambers all venting with a single 80 cfm fan, and thats through a 4" carbon scrubber..

hps or hid is out of the question.... you cant vent those things sealthily...

Latest posts

Latest posts