What's new

Let me see your Diesel Crosses

I got 1 female out of 6 seeds given to me by a friend, Colorado Cough (NL#5xHaze) X Sour Diesel. I believe the daddy was a rez SB IBL. This plant is 6 weeks into flower and its putting all my other strains to shame in the resign production, it being grown along side Lemon G,Candy,and Bubblegum(MidWest Clone). I cant wait see what she looks like at 70 days! This plant will be spread like crazy once i get a good mother established. Have a great day everyone and stay safe.

-stanky1

Wow! Lemon G! I've heard MANY good things about this Ohioan strain. Also, the old Colorado Cough is KILLER! I am jealous:tiphat:

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
'Sour G' = Senor G (M) x Sour Diesel IBL (F)

'Sour G' = Senor G (M) x Sour Diesel IBL (F)

Here's some more pics of the Sour G cross. For the record, Senor Garcia is Panama Red x Oregon Purple Thai.

This is the first plant harvested, the 'squat' pheno. Day 77.

Coffee, hash and fuel on this one. Most compact, densest colas and earliest finishing. I didn't keep this one to reveg. Hope I'm, not sorry. Sampled a very green nug and it sent me for a loop. I posted a rambling report in Rez forum.

Spear Pheno Day 79

Getting close to chop. Not too many ambers yet. Very Astringent with strong hash base notes. Lovely specimin that looks like it would purple out in cooler conditions. Hope to reveg.

Freakin Foxtail Pheno

This one reeks of terpentine and sour green apples. It has gone crazy with the foxtails. Will reveg and give this one a more dialed in grow next round.

Snagglepuss

even
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's the same plant almost finished

Alpha Diesel x ssh(m) x ogk x sour diesel (f)

Sour stink like all get out..A bit leafy ..Next run with her ,,should have her dialed in ... :friends:here's to flower ,somthing sour!!!

Attachments

• adxsshxogk.jpg
    adxsshxogk.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 21

snipe420

plus size

plus size

Working on some bigger size for outdoor in OR. SD to a local blueberry aka mlb or The willys . Took the pics a week back so they are much bigger now. They have a 4x4x3 hole under the pool too.

picture.php

Snagglepuss

even
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sour diesel x ogk ..this is a s1 made from a plant grown out from elite genetics..No great pics till i replace this crappy camera...Anyhow the buds are rock hard and plant yields way better than the original seeded plant .I thought s1's are supposed to be copies of the original plant?..This one has alot more diesel in it ,but still has the spear like shape...Next run im gonna try and dial it in..gonna keep her for a cash cropper..2010 the year the chems and diesels take over....:ying:

Attachments

• sdxogk s1.jpg
    sdxogk s1.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 17

mrheadie

hey guys. new to ic, but i love what i see so far. i've been looking for a diesel strain for a few years with no luck. but, last weekend i was just given 2 clones from a buddy of mine, ecsd and biesel. now i've obviously heard of ecsd, but never the biesel. anyone herd of this or worked with it before?

thx in advance

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey guys. new to ic, but i love what i see so far. i've been looking for a diesel strain for a few years with no luck. but, last weekend i was just given 2 clones from a buddy of mine, ecsd and biesel. now i've obviously heard of ecsd, but never the biesel. anyone herd of this or worked with it before?

thx in advance

Biesel or Giesel? I run a cut named giesel which is a Chemdawg D x Mass. Super Skunk.

Tripsick

Experienced?
Veteran
Barneys Farm RedDiesel
Soma's NYCD X Cali indica

it smells like skunky rubber and has a slight taste of diesel decent two level high hits the head first and then about 10 mins into it its all body.
picture.php

mrheadie

Biesel or Giesel? I run a cut named giesel which is a Chemdawg D x Mass. Super Skunk.

it could be giesel. i didn't really talk to the guy they came from, just my buddy that he gave them to who in return gave them to me. he said that it was biesel, but he had to think about it for a minute. are their any characteristic differences i might be able to look for? either way, i'm gifted to have the genetics.

Snagglepuss

even
ICMag Donor
Veteran
another from the group...a general observation...There's not one plant out of the 10 or so .That i wouldn't gladly run again .It yields great (about a z a plant with average veg),smells great...and the lower yielding ones were stickier than the rest.Im really liking these strains ..Next run will be for seed making..I can def see why the strain, gets great reviews...:ying:

Attachments

• adxsshxogk.jpg
    adxsshxogk.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 14
  • diesel.jpg
    diesel.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 13