What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dual 126 watt LED GPW grow

Genetics

Things are getting crowded

Things are getting crowded

Thought I'd take a few minutes and post some updated pics. Things are coming along nicely.

Z

Zombo

Looking great! I can't wait to get my 126w here and start a grow in my new cab! :)

LEDGirl

Veteran
I'll try and make looking at the pictures easy for ya ;)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Lookin good.....I'm counting down the days til i place my order as well ;)

Those are some sexy ladies you have their brother. I am still watching been busy with my project also. Stop by and say hi to the girls.

Genetics

Hey everyone. So sorry for the amount of time I have been in updating. I been through some real heavy personal problems with a sick family member. We almost lost someone, but it looks like they're going to pull through.:jump:

I looked at a few threads while I was away and have to say I'm confused with the neg nature. These lights have been nothing but good for me. As you can see from these pictures the buds are getting plump and a couple weeks or so away from the big cut. They didn't even get much care in the last ten days.

I came home to quite a surprise. A friend of a friends rat bastard woman found his grow and threatened to rat him if they didn't dissapear. So I said bing em on over. They are in various stages of growth and I'm way overcrowded but I'm lookin to get a pair of 205's to suppliment this grow until we figure what to do. These lights are a god send for me. There's no heat and I'm plannin on running 660 watts in a 21 sq foot area. Keep your eyes on this one.

I'll be chopping soon and will have some numbers. But count on these going near 2 grams a watt. And this isn't really a heavy yielding strain either. See ya soon. :wave:

erbium

Wow, these look great! LED's have come a long way in the last year and a half or since the last time I looked.

That is really inspiring. I could do all my Indicas under a bunch of those and use one HID for my Sativas. I love technology.

Has anyone done a room with LED's on 5 sides? I bet you could get some serious weight per watt with the right strain.

You have inspired me to give this a go for my mothers and a small one or two plant flower room I can run all year. I am going to look into getting one and if I can swing it two for my veg/mother area this week. Have the prices gone down? Can you suggest a brand and do you need to pic spectrums or do they have veg and flower rigs ready to go with the bulbs in?

Again, these look great and I am inspired by your success.

U

unthing

What's the countdown for chop? Very interested in your results, looking good.

WizeWizo

Girls look nice genetics, was curious what you have goin on on the left side of the led's? Are those plants being lit by the 600w you had in there last round?