What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

IC Mag Fly Fishermen's Thread...

PhilCuisine

Mofo SWC/TRON Master
ICMag Donor
:smokeit:Are there any IC members out there that fly fish other than me.. Im from the midwest and would like to hear from other fly fishermen & women about fly fishing and maybe point me to some of the hot spots to go fly fishing.

I was taught by an old timer who told me that once u learn how to fly fish u will never go back to regular fishing , u know what folks he was right. That old man ended up making me 3 custom made fly rods in the last 15 years.

In recent years I've been interested
in getting a split bamboo 9ft. fly rod. I"m hoping to acquire the rod soon if things turn out the way i've planned....Hope to hear from other IC members soon.:smokey:

Ps, come to think of it, out of the 15 years that i've been fly fishing i only picked up my spinning reel 2 or 3 times and thats because it was windy..Hope this helps.:whistling:

Last edited: