What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Can LPT-allergic person use Volcano vaporizer or use Bubble Bag hashis?

Elinvoima

After my first crowing of cannabis, I have get throat problems when I smoke (I think little bit anaphylaxis). And severel times swallowing is hard. Before that I didn't get any problems with smoking.

http://download.journals.elsevierhealth.com/pdfs/journals/0091-6749/PIIS0091674907014534.pdf
A link abowe there's a story of a 28-years old man. I think I have same case... but little bit moderate (temporarily).
Tomorrow I will go to doctor to make allergic tests.

But the main question is, it there any way to get high?
And if I use Volcano or Bubble Bag-hash, does the LTP-allergens come along with that?

There is also some article by Ask Ed: http://www.cannabisculture.com/v2/articles/4215.html

He says: "If you aren't allergic to THC, but to other substances in grass, you could try using very refined preparations that contain only cannabinoids. These include well-rinsed water hash, water-washed kief or ether-refined THC oil. While not totally free of the allergens, these preparations contain very small amounts of plant matter. You may also be able to vaporize marijuana, since this turns the cannabinoids into a vapor for inhalation without combusting the plant material. It is more pure than smoking. Many vaporizers are available on the market."

Comments?

geopolitical

Vladimir Demikhov Fanboy
Veteran
Had a friend develop the same problem. The only thing she could do for about 5-6 months (it gradually went away) was eat. Eating brownies or med caps caused no symptoms in the least. Vaporizing and smoking both causes issues, smoking much more so. Her fiance ended up changing out what they were growing at the time, and the new strain did seem to bother her a LOT less, so that may be worth a try.

To my knowledge she never tried using oil or a very clean hash. I would imagine that those might help or hurt, depending on what compounds you're sensitive to. From reading your pdf there it seems that injested cannabis is also linked to allergic response in some people, so that may be out for you.

Chiefsmokingbud

Slap-A-Ho tribe
Veteran
If I were you I would time some oil or hash. I would bet it will be different for you. Why burn a whole pile of wood for a few match sticks?

grimweeder

i get allergy symptoms from my volcano but only when i use my volcano, if i use my V-tower or a bong i dont get them, i used to be ok on the volcano for about a year then all of a sudden it jus makes my nose all bunged up an get all shit at the back of my throat but it gets really bad the more volcs i do, i thought it was jus my weed so tried changing soil/nutes/strain an it didnt make a difference.
very strange an soo annoying cos i love doing volcanos but i like to be abel to breath thru my nose more.
dunno wot it could be maybe the heat element maybe the bags or the chambers i dunno.

Latest posts

Latest posts