What's new

Dj Shorts Bluberry/ Chemdawg+ more 400hps More than 1 gram pr watt setup

B

bobdobalina420

You plants look happy and huge!! Keep us updated with pics!! I love LA CON and DJ Short Blue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B

bobdobalina420

get some pics of the mold....you can probably take care of it with some serenade spray or something similar....

B

bobdobalina420

I'm growing out this Blueberry/Raspberry Hybrid - Clone only from up north. Man oh man every time it finishes with the craziest blueberry smell - Big UPPP MrBuBBa

B

bobdobalina420

Go get some serenade spray right away or at least wash them off with a spray bottle and gently try to rub that stuff off....you can bring them back no problem, but i think ventilation is key when dealing with powdery mildew...get a fan on them. They will survive for sure!!!

B

bobdobalina420

Also some people just have to use a sulfur burner every once in a while in addition to a dehumidifier. I personally had a small attack of the PM on another strain I am preparing that I dealt with today. Not quite as bad, but you could see the spots for sure on mine. I cleaned them up and they're gonna be cool....You plants look healthy otherwise, just as mine were.

B

bobdobalina420

Right one, I'm sure it will all work itself out as long as you stay on top of it!! Keep up the good grow!

THC Angel

Some pics of the Mold on the Pre-98 bubba this is the worst of the 3 that are affected.
DSC09351.jpg

Dj Shorts Blueberry
DSC09353.jpg

DSC09352.jpg

Shit dude, you have some serious mold issue :noway:.I hope and think that they are going to recover. Put a fan like said above.
Can't wait to see LA and bluberry flowering :wave:

Peace A

B

bobdobalina420

Right on Bubba, I'm glad that worked for you. I am going to remember the Baking Soda trick for sure!! Thanks!