What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Perpetual SOG harvest.....

issack

Veteran
Hey all!!!!!....Aloha!!...

i'm off on a new thread..this will cover what i'm doing ...this is the room i have built....

the last thread was covering installation, different methods, different strains..

i wanted to make it simple and just cover what i have pored my heart and soul out to do....and that is a perpetual HARVEST!!!.. :woohoo: :woohoo: :joint:

So...i have 3 beds of soil,two 4x8s and one 3x8 ...the 3x8 has two 600w cooltubes.over the bed..and the two 4x8s have two 1000w cooltubes over each....a grand total of 5200w...

a very high mantanence grow but it will be woth it..

this is my first bed planted...i have two more to go..

strains in the first bed are...Bubbledust, Sourbubble Bx2, and puna budder..

i have taken out the puna moms from my mom room....it just does not root like GrowDocs BD and BOG'S Sourbubble

the next bed will be all BubbleDust, SourBubble, and Mummia...120 clones were planted last night...

as the clones root under 12/12 i make up the beds one at a time....once ready i plant the bed with 120 to 150 clones......always on a 12/12....none of these plants will ever get veg time...

so i plant a bed...then i wait two weeks and i will plant another, and then another....then i will harvest....and plant.....harvest ....and plant...harvest and plant..

every two weeks i am hoping to harvest....this is the goal..

my first time ever doing this.....wish me luck friends..

This grow is totally GrowDoc influenced....he has been a Huge help in my progress...

any questions on soil, nutes, feeding programs just ask...i'm really tired now and will be back...

hope you all enjoy the show...

4 inch layer of lava cinder at the bottom.....no drainage..

filled up bed with 118 clones...BD, SB, PB

this is my mom room....

this is just the tip of the ice berg......wait till the 4 1000w light up and i do a full room shot.... :woohoo:

dubmantx

nice cloner man. Great results your getting there. I just ran a SOG and i really like it. Cant wait to see your forest of buds!

issack

Veteran

yes GMT...it's an EZ-clone machine...i have the 120 site...10 days max i get full roots...i did'nt even us root gel or anything this last time...tap water and turn it on..

i also play around with clones in my fish bowl..

G

haha! ^ always wanted to see that done.

nice sog, bro. id love to do one on your scale!

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
this is going to be good, i love that last pic lol! good stuff.
also what do you feed them? and how.

issack

Veteran
Hey thanks for stoppin by guys...

i mostly rely on the soil...and i have a fairly hot mix....just on the border....i like it that way...keeps ur plants nice and dark rich color..
Black Gold soil
half pearlite
i use alot of Guano in the soil.
tons of worm castings
seaweed kelp meal
dolomite
trace eliments rock phosphate/azimite
bone meal
neem cake
microbiral Bocashi...from mushroom compost...
spirulina Bocashi

For watering i use teas..or whatever i think the plant needs,,i'm a touch and feel grower..

Liquid calcium, humic acid seaweed, Microbiral inoculant...EM-1 Molassis

worm casting and Bat Guano tea.....

for flowering i have been using Sensi Bloom....guano teas...phosphate tea

I have not gone wrong with this mix so i'm not going to change...i like to stay simple...well to me this is simple..

Last edited:

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
With all that food in the soil you are not gonna want to feed to much in the water, atleast not for the first 3-4 weeks. Temps and humidity sound fine... 48hrs after transplant you should drop your lights down, any plant that does not want to perform you have 2 choices, put a clear plastic bag with small corner hole on it or kill the plant off...

I really like the shots of the Fish Bowl clones...

There is so much more that i want to say here, but in short just keep on doing beautiful things. WOW

Growdoc

issack

Veteran
Thanks Doc...yeah that is what i'm planning to do. plain water for a month or so...maybe some castings...and ofcourse EM-1....bacteria...
plants are looking nice...starting to really perk up after the transplant...i will take some shots in afew days...i will probably kill off all slow plants...no need to do the bag thing in my mind...but thanks for the tip...i would have never known...it does make sense..

GMT....yes the fish nibble at the roots sometimes...but the plants still grow..
i only give these clones away...the cloner makes a more powerful strong root..i think submersed water roots are weaker than a areo roots....thanks for the props....i use alot of your theory on growing.....i like to keep it simple and not worry about a ton of things and nutes..i do add alot of organic amendments but i like the results...it is a weed and we need to treat it like one....if not then proplems come....i know some grow friends of mine just cant settle down with all the nutes and they always have Lockout, and over fert probs...

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
a true organic man, my kind of grower!

how long into flowering are you foliar feeding.

anyways awsome job so far. :)

packn2puff

IC Official Assistant to the Insistent
Veteran
I like the fish guano cloner you got there..no fresher guano than straight from the fish.. :biglaugh:
Just a quick post...wanted to see your new room up and growing...saaaawweeeeeet!
i'll be back.. :wave:

G

cool dude.

looks good and healthy. remember to cut back the worm shit and the seabird shit and stick to mostly bat guano.

no leafy buds :)

be good bro

issack

Veteran
Thanks for stoppin by everyone!!!!..

JAYKUSH....i dont folar feed much....i do a EM-1 microbiral inoculant spray sometimes...and i do spray with neem when i feel like it..

IMMORTAL...always good to have you stop by man,,,hope all is well..

PACKINPUFF!!!!!!!!....DUDE...thanks for the link to the new thread...never even thought about doing that....can you belive i'm doing this??...jezz..i'm nuts....

MARYMAN....Thanks!!!!

BIGBUD.....yeah the fuckin gel shoots right off when i throw em in the cloner....but it still roots full in 10 days... i did'nt even use it the last time...worked fine..

DAMINAL...!!!...you're so lazy i dont even think will know i wrote this....you'll just see the pics.....HA!!

i will be back tonight if i'm not too stoned and post some new pics...

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Great set up man.....I really like these big beds....Ive been contemplating something similar, but then Ive been contemplating just about every grow style imaginable-and a few that aint, lol.....
good l;uck man, although the way you got it set up so clenan, you dont look like you gonna need it man.

issack

Veteran
Harry...good to hear from ya...what ya got cookin now?...you're always trying new shit..

GMT....yes, you are on it...lol...i got stoned as hell...this Puna Budder outdoor i just harvested and cured is kickin my ass...i have'nt had couch lock like this in awhile....

these were taken yeasterday....today looks even better but like i say....was too stoned to take more pics...or not stoned just plain lazy...and tired from work..

4 and a half days i believe....planted from clone...you can tell the ones i veged for 10 days.....going to have to tie them up for sure.....i'm waiting alittle longer to kill off the weak...

I have to take some night shots....HPS makes it look yellow....trust me they're nice and rich green..

Some Bubble Dust

Some Sour Bubble and i think a BD is in there..

Last edited: