What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bubba Kush

Abusive

She was grown under 1k hps, co2 @ 1200 ppm, AN Sensi pro 2+ full line heavy feeding. She does not stretch very much. She was veged to about 20 inches and only stretched to 30. Yield is very weak compared to OG kush. They both have VERY similar bud and plant structure. Both have the same DEEP pine/lemon pledge smell. Comments are welcomed. Peace… :sasmokin:

:Bolt:

G

I love those last two pics. Those are some awsome purple buds. Glad to see what your up to.

G

i have some bubba going at the moment.. got it as a clone from a very close friend.. mine seems to be going purple also.. BOY DOES IT SUCK UP THE TIGERBLOOM.. shes a nute-whore.

Done, done, onto the next one.

You just keep churning out these wonderful plants and pics.

Keep the r00r chilled and the bowl packed :yes:

Peace

Last edited:

natefrog

#4 and #6 are some of the best ive seen anywhere, magazines, books or internet..........nf

ps.....most magazine photography done by "professional cannabis photographers" cant hold a candle to the quality shots on these sites (although i havent read an icmag yet :chin: )........ Ive always marveled at that..............GZUP........nf

Last edited:

Abusive

Thank YOU all for the kind comments. It is a wonderful feeling to see so many like my work. Sour D be next. Peace...

ograskal

Veteran
Very Nice Bro! How many days did you let her go for?? I'm also flowerin a Bubba right now. Hope she turns out Perty like yours! Peace.~ograskal

Abusive

I let her go 56 days. I flushed her for 7 days. Here are a couple of more shots. One outside on a beautiful day here! Peace… :sasmokin:

:dance: