What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BC's Trainwreck pc grow

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
Thought I'd give it another go but I am going the LST route to see if I can beat my last grow..Hope you all join me..

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
I still am using 161 watts because I got really dense buds due I'm sure to the side lighting...
Day 9 and I have holes drilled all around the planter to LST the heck out of her!!
I'll probably veg as long as I can to try over an o this time..
Thanks everyone for your help last time...hope to see you here...

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
:lurk: Grabbing a front row couch bro, where's my lighter :smoker:, on with the show.
Peace.

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
Thanks pinstripe!!..I'll post some more pics of my pc tonight..
Right on b00m!! Glad to have you on board!!
There is a thread in IC called Understanding the Art of LST but I can't paste it here..sheesh..You would think it would be easy!!
Anyways, its a great thread if you can find it..gave me many ideas..
I am really excited to see how LST will affect this grow..
Thanks all

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
Hey everyone..this is the most boring time...waiting for her to get tall enough to start something...
here are the scrubbers I used for my last grow which I'll be using again..
The bigger one is a Fresh Maker filter designed for micro grows..It works like a charm...You wash it out after your grow and you can use it again...That part I like!!It lasts 2 years too which is nice:biggrin:
The smaller one is a DYI "borrowed" from sugar bears thread..works great..
I am waiting for a good, reliable fan speed controller which Scrub found for me..great guy..
please stay tuned
thanks!!

ScrubNinja

Grow like nobody is watching
Veteran
Hey BC! Excellent to see :) My PK is like, 2 days behind yours, and it's a fem too. It will be fun to compare them through veg, although I have more space so I'll have to veg forever. Anyways, on with the show :yes:

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
Good show Scrub!!! This will be that much more fun!!
By pk, do you mean purple kush? I would die for some of those seeds..lots of clones around BC but very hard to get..
I'm on my way to your thread now!!

ScrubNinja

Grow like nobody is watching
Veteran
Cheers mate. Yes, it's purple kush, femmed seed from the LV cut (Las Vegas). I'm very excited!

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
Right on Scrub...It (pk)is THE most popular strain here in BC..I can't wait to watch that grow..if you've never tried it, its so smelly and tasty that its hard to smoke anything else after that..I've gotten very spoiled having it around here!!
Right on #1Cheesebuds!! Nice to have you on board too!!
I'm very excited about this grow..hope its a good strain, meaning no hermie..
Thanks everyone

Fuzz420

Ganja Smoker Extraordinaire
Veteran
1 grow down and another one started :D

Which trainwreck do you have?

Since your running the same setup, how many more grows do you think you will run through this box before you change the bulbs?

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
Thanks Fuzz420 for stopping in!!
My budd grows it and I was lucky to get a few seeds from him..really good herb!!
I have lots of lights kicking around so that won't be a problem..I really have no idea when or if I should change them..it seems after so much use they would need to be changed though..
Thanks

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
Hey all...
She really seems to be shooting up now..finally..I want to tie her down now!!:prettyplease:lol!!
I should wait 1 more day till its a tad taller but it did grow almost 2 inches in a day which is nice..
I have just been( once a week)feeding her B52 from Advanced Nutrients with the water since there should be enough nutes in the soil for another week or so then I'll be using Advanced Grow then Iguana Juice Bloom supplemented with Bud Blood in the first week of flower then CarboLoad and Big Bud all which really helped last time..
That carbo load and Big Bud are insane!
thanks

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
I should add, I got all those nute for free for trading some of these very seeds!!
They are all small bottles so I don't have to worry about them going bad..
B-52 is Advanced version of superthrive..

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Hey brother BC, have you seen the movie "The Union"?? It's about the Grow-ops in BC, not a bad movie at all, with all sides of the legalize/decriminalize points looked at, I thought it was worth mentioning, especially cause it made me think of all my peeps in that part of the world, including yourself, looks very beautiful countryside mate, jealous as, going to have to get across the pond one day a have a gander myself. Here's a bit of bud for this morning:-
picture.php

View image in gallery

Dynamite x Princess Diesel @ week something or other. :whistling:
Happy Gardening Bro.
Peace.

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
I think I will pull up a chair for this one as it's in my home town lol and nice bud lol good luck bro peace out Headband707

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
Hey b00m!! Nice to hear from you..Yeah, B.C is beautiful..especially when you can go boating, golfing AND skiing in the same day!! Are you from Australia too? If so, there are many of your mates in Whistler..I've gotten to know many..very nice people..good sense of humour too...Gotta get here one day b00m..
Nice plant by the way!! Jealous...Never seen that movie so I am putting it on the list! Here's a bit of trivia for you: Whats B.C's biggest (legal) cash crop? Logging is but for many years the real one is herb..half our economy comes from herb whether the politicians want to admit it!!!!
Updates soon..
Thanks headband 707!! fellow B.C'er?? Nice to have you pop in nontheless!
Thanks everyone

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Yeah bro aussie as chucking some prawns and some barramundi on the B-B-Q, with a nice pale ale and a joint of aussie killer bud, that's me :biggrin: hahaha crack myself up sometimes
One day I'll be checking BC out bro, and your on the hitlist of people to def catch up with. That movie is is called "The Union - The business behind getting high" by Brett Harvey, Score Productions.
Peace Bruz.
:rtfo: