What's new

Sequoia's Cannabis Oil

Sequoia

SEQUOIA'S CANNABIS OIL

I make a cannabis oil that can be used in many recipes, easy too. PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS VERY POTENT MEDICINE USE WITH CAUTION. DO NOT OVERDO! Do not eat the plant roughage as it can cause stomach problems because of the terpenes in the leaves.

You will need:

64 oz of canola oil
6-8 oz of ground up bud
Ceramic lined crock pot or other controlled low heat (do not use alum pots) cooker. Grind up the Cannabis, a coffee grinder works very well.
Put it all together in the crock pot and keep on low heat for 24 hr. If it should start to boil turn it off. I also turn it off at night when asleep. Turn back on low and keep going for the time period. Allow to cool down.
Strain through a piece of cheesecloth and press hard to extract all the oil you can. Pour it back in the bottle and put in the pantry. All THC is extracted and roughage can be tossed.

Use in any recipe that does not go over 350 degrees.

Betty Crock Brownie mix or any that uses 1/2 cup of oil.
Double the oil, add three eggs and a tablespoon of water. It will come out almost cake like. The baking at 350 degrees is going to take a little longer than the instructions on the package. DO NOT USE IN RECIPES ABOVE 350 DEGRESS YOU WILL DEGRADE THE PRODUCT AND LOSE BENEFITS.

I usually test doneness with a toothpick, when it comes out clean it is done. Usually that is 50-60 minutes. 9x12 pan.
Because of the double oil in this recipe do not operate any machinery or drive. I usually make this for NEW YEARS.
Once I overcooked it and dunked it in milk and ate with a spoon.

You can use the oil in salad dressing (maybe even on a nug)and a tablespoon orally can also be helpful if you don't have time to bake goodies.

You can get a decent oil using second and third trim and some bud thrown in...but the quality improves if you can put more bud in the pot.

healing energy and lovingkindness
Sequoia

THE GREATEST SERIVE WHICH CAN BE RENDERED TO ANY COUNTRY IS TO ADD A USEFUL PLANT TO ITS CULTURE--thomas jefferson (hemp farmer)

Double the oil

C

Cannabal

My owen goes only 275 Celsius, how do I heat it to 350 Celsius ?

phucifer

The recipe was for 350 Fahrenheit (that's 175 Celsius i think). and that's the temperature you do not want to go over, or your thc will be vaporized out of the food.