What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cool Tube Wiring????

Secret Room

Well I am in the process of putting up my Cool Tube with the Lumatek 600 Digitial Ballast and I have to wire the Tube myself. One white wire and one black wire does it matter which side it goes on. Also I am including pictures of how far I am on the closet. The light was one of the next things to go up or probably what I need to do next it drill the holes in the drain pipe because I will need to take it out to do it. Any how I need to know how to wire this.

Last edited:
G

The white wire is a common and the black is power.
It DOES matter where they go.
There should be a ground wire????

Secret Room

Well my question got answered on another forum. You have to loosen screws inside of the mogel and stick the wires through the holes and tighten the screws back up on the wires. Black is hot which goes on the one that is the center button post. White goes on the side which I guess is neutral.

Latest posts

Latest posts