What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New Kind of Hash Called Fruit

kgbud1

Here is a shot of something new that Medical Marijuana Club came up with down here in LA. They call it Friut. Here is an explaintion of what it is from there website.

“Fruit”, the newest water based concentrate creation from C.A.R.E has arrived. We apologize about the delay, but the wait is well worth it.
Fruit is the perfection of isolating individual trichome heads per size. Think of perfect bubble bag hash with isolation value of Sam’s Dry Sift. What makes this breakthrough so important is this. Let me give you an example. We have an indica strain like Purple Erkel. As the plant starts to mature, from the large bibulous heads that are Sativa dominate (high in CBN) to the smallest heads which are Indica dominate (high in CBD), the effect changes. Every plant when harvested has a combination of all the different size heads. So what we have done is created a machine that has the ability to isolate each head size, thus for it to produce a different sensation. I.E., again, let’s use Purple Erkel as our example. We have five different size heads which the largest head in this indica strain acts like a Sativa and the smallest acting like an Indica, with variables of Sativa-Indica hybrids in between. We beta tested this theory over the past several months all came out with the same conclusion. Now it’s up to you. So now were picking fruit C.A.R.E patients, not making hash.

What do you think.

picture.php

picture.php

Kgbud1:canabis:

Attachments

• No%206%20Sample%20Photo.jpg
    No%206%20Sample%20Photo.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 10
  • 11070_1147360535819_1581728488_30311586_4562301_n.jpg
    11070_1147360535819_1581728488_30311586_4562301_n.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 8
Last edited by a moderator:

Captain Trips

So what you're saying is the pic of the pressed concentrate is nothing but trichome heads???? If so, this sounds like an amazing product. Also, making it available to patients is very nice indeed. It's Christmas all over again!!!:xmasnut:

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Interesting stuff ! i wonder how it is made...

btw i m sure sativa trichomes heads are smaller... but the text is not very clear, at least for me. you find "sativa" and "indica" trichomes head on a same plant ???

trichomes are all of the same size (approximatly), and that they are only three different trichomes types (bulbous, capitate sessile, capitate stalks), which depends on where on the plant you are. you don t have different trichomes heads size on the same plant with different cannabinoids ratios, or i ve never heard about that.

sounds like quite a commercial ad, but anyway the picture is nice and the process real. Anyway i ld love to try that !

thanks for posting !

Interesting stuff ! i wonder how it is made...

btw i m sure sativa trichomes heads are smaller... but the text is not very clear, at least for me. you find "sativa" and "indica" trichomes head on a same plant ???

trichomes are all of the same size (approximatly), and that they are only three different trichomes types (bulbous, capitate sessile, capitate stalks), which depends on where on the plant you are. you don t have different trichomes heads size on the same plant with different cannabinoids ratios, or i ve never heard about that.

sounds like quite a commercial ad, but anyway the picture is nice and the process real. Anyway i ld love to try that !

thanks for posting !
actually indicas are shorter and fatter and sativas generally thinner and taller, trichome wise

THC4SIM

Not many amber tric's in that pic?,
it does sound nice tho, would'nt mind toking a bowl!!
but it would be hard to find anything better than bho hard candy

T

THC_Decapitator

Sounds like a gimmic... bubble hash bags also filter different trichome sizes, no?

this is what I'm thinking , How is this " fruit" lol hehe
any different then 5 levels/screen size of bubble hash ?
lets see this machine , pics please .

Owl Mirror

Veteran
Not many amber tric's in that pic?,
it does sound nice tho, wouldn't mind toking a bowl!!
but it would be hard to find anything better than bho hard candy

Something tells me these guys got stuck with a ton of early picked trashy buds and,
had to find a way of marketing it so they wouldn't lose their investment.

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
the hash on the last pic reminds me of the shitty soap bar has we used to get back home in the 90´s. I puked slightly in my mouth when i read the description.... to seperate the trichome heads??? hey isen´t that what bubble bags are for??

Pure sales trick imho!!

peace

toker

U

ureapwhatusow

it very much looks like they all broke when the thc was turning amber in the stalk before tit completed in the head itself

my guess is that they are using large amount of resin and "sorting"

it very well could be that the type of glands that "sort" really well are not necessarily the ripest ones

to each his own

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
haha this is why i like LA...

so many smokers who are talked into paying top $$$ for a product which is easily made by anyone with minimal experience and skill. why? it's the MARKETING that makes ordinary full-melt sell for $40+ per gram

the best hash i've ever smoked was called HASH, and cost $10 per gram. it bubbled and melted like the cauldrons of hell.

T

THC_Decapitator

they also have other niche hash at care " want some centrifugal hashish ? they also have atom splitter hash and hash essence .

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
"from the large bibulous heads that are Sativa dominate (high in CBN) to the smallest heads which are Indica dominate (high in CBD)"

umm.............:jerkit:

bageled j

is it me or does that pressed hash look like absolute crap.
got to love the LA med scene.gimmicks galore.C02 extraction,ears wax,buddas,wax,shiva crystals,pixie dust ect ect ect

next there will be hadron collider hash.shipped strait from Switzerland.lol

still the best hash is sum correctly made bubble.all natural and oh so good.and no BS gimick:)