What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Stinkbomb Testers (OJD's Connoisseur Genetics)

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:santa1:All And a Merry Christmas And Happy New Year:xmastree:

Hi all well its time for a new test thread showcasing OJD's STINKBOMB
OJD's description stinkbomb( a local strain that was floating around,super stinky double bag and it still stinks)x g13haze male
A Big :thanks: Must go out to OJD for letting Mellomel and myself test out another of his killer strain's, I must also Thank Clarence at seedbay(f**kin U.K. Postal workers) :thanks:
Now here we go after the long wait:window:
Medium:General Hydroponics Cocotek COCO 100% DTW

Nutrients:I was lucky enough to be given 2 sample packs of HOUSE & GARDENS Coco A+B base plus Bud XL,Top Booster and 1 sachet of Shooting powder

roots excelerator (too expensive) Replacement Seasol 100% ORGANIC Seaweed Concentrate, Stimulates root growth, promotes healthy growth,Enhances Flowering and Fruiting and increases resistance to heat,frost,pests and disease

I am also using some silica and Fulvic acid i was given they both sound beneficial so i will give em a go

Germination:Germination will take place under 144w of flouro's until first transplant

Flower:Flowering will take place under 2 600w Son-T's(new)

Other Equipment:Carbon filter,New centrifugal 800cfm exhaust fan,New Truncheon,ph meter a couple pedestal fans
Trying to replace the A/C before the heat hits hard

THE GROW:Here we go folks
Germ: the seeds were placed into paper towel soaked in ph'ed water

picture.php
Within 15 hours
picture.php
10 out of 10 OJD's seed's 100% strike rate again
Now here we are at 32 hours just before transplant to their new homes
picture.php

They are in their new homes now so the waiting game begins
Thats all for the moment, any question's feel free to ask

OJD do you have any pics of the stinkbomb mother or any dry bud shots??
Can you tell me much about it? Rough flowertime,Stretch,indica/sativa?
Stay Safe all
Have a safe,merry and stoney xmas
Shaun

Last edited:

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Check out my thread for some pics of some stink bombs i currently have in week 4 of flowering. Its mom is mainly sativa as well so flower time should be in the 9-11wk range depending on phenos. Stretch is pretty good one.....glad to see u got these goin ;) take care!

shaunmulok

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi Trichy first seat glad to have you along for the ride

Thanks Irie Lion, i have been popping in your thread now and then but i haven't had permanent internet so i haven't been posting, i love the colored pipe cleaners i must try those one day, Thanks for stopping in

G'day Phillthy take a seat have a toke and sit back for the show

umbra

I have some pix of OJD's stink bomb that are almost ready for harvest. Currently at 9 weeks, looks like they'll go 10 weeks.

Irie_Lion

Veteran
Nice shots Umbra....how many diff phenos did u come across? What type of set up do u have? The 2 big bud pics look like a cpl that i have bout 5 weeks in. What do they smell like to u ? Nice to see what they will look like in a few more weeks ;) .....I think the flowering time is 10-11 wks depending on phenos. If u find the time Check out my thread and see if u find any similarities.

umbra

I saw 2 distinct phenos. Smells ranged from cat piss acrid type smell to sweet, but not fruity, spicy haze smell. I'm growing the hazelope as well. I took a few small, lower buds and dried them. Cured them for about a week. They smell incredible. I broke open a bud this morning and it was really skunky. Trichomes are everywhere. After I broke up the bud, my fingers kept stinking to the papers. I'm impressed, and I don't say that often.

Irie_Lion

Veteran
Great....I noticed the spicy hazy smell on mine as well. Hard to really tell at the moment cuz the sssg i have are smelling up the room lol. So how big are your plants etc..and what do u think they will yield? Are da Hazeolope almost ready too? Hows the smoke? SOrry for all the questions but just curious :) Thanks for sharing i cant wait for mine to be ready

umbra

Hey Lion, plants are 3 to 3 1/2'. easy 2 zips +. yep hazelope is almost ready as well. here are some thrichome shots, all cloudy. I'm going for 20% amber. Taste is unique. Very stoney high, almost all head. My sons are home from college and think it is some of the best they have smoked all year. Very sticky, fingers smell like hash. I'm going to make some bubble from the trim for new years.

Attachments

• PIC004.jpg
    PIC004.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 14
  • PIC007.jpg
    PIC007.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 14
  • PIC008.jpg
    PIC008.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 13
  • PIC018.jpg
    PIC018.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 17

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice thread shaun and mell

looks like another great journal from you guys coming

sorry i dont have any pics but i got a phone call last week to say 1 of my buddys has located the cuting back of the female i used
so expect to see some more hybrids and s1's

stretch on the female used is not much but added with the haze id expect quite a stretch
id say similar to the og kush phenos from the gangtsa haze you did
so maybe treat the same with height
these respond very well to training of all kind like most hazes

il be following along your progress

hi umbra

sounds like your busy with my strains right now
nice pics bro
real good macros
keep me updated when harvest and on your overall opinion of the strains your doing

peace

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
looking forward to this as always guys..

will be interested to hear from you about that top shooter when you get to the time.. that stuff is damned expensive but if their claim of 30% increase in yield stands up, I'm all ears :D

second flowering cycle? eh? what? .. please let me know how it goes :)

shaunmulok

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi all, Thanks Umbra great pics m8 i like the macro's make sure you post some more pics

Hi ojd thanks for stopping in, glad to hear you found the cut again, i love strains with full flavor and smell

Hi JamieS, glad to have you pull up a seat

Little update
Once again ojd's( Connoisseur Genetics) seeds have had a 100% germination rate and in less than 36 hours we have 9 happy little stinkbomb seedlings, The last little 1 has done a 360 under the surface of the coco so i expect to see that 1 very soon:window:
Stay Safe all over the Christmas period:santa1::xmastree::eggnog::xmasnut:
Peace and good Karma
Shaun and Mellomel

shaunmulok

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ok time for a quick update,

I lost 1 seed(r.i.p) i don't know it didn't come up after it did a loop/twist just under the coco surface will have to chalk that 1 up to user error i guess when i saw it growing the wrong way i should have intervened i haven't ever had this happen to me before??

So we are left with 9

They had their first feeds over the last few days
@ 0.2ec ph 6.0

I seem to have 3 more Haze pheno's that seem to have reacted to the nutes overnight, which has slowed them a little must be nute sensitive?? I'm Guessing
Here is a pic of 1 of the sensitive 3 sorry my memory card was full i could only get 2 pics
picture.php

And here is a group shot of the other 6 looking fairly similar
picture.php

The 6 good looking plants will get bumped to 0.4 next feed
the Other 3 will get Plain Ph'ed water for another day

Peace
shaunmulok

shaunmulok

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here are a few quick pics taken yesterday
The 3 hazy plants that were a little nute sensitive seem to have recovered ok
All plants being fed o.4ec now ph'ed to 6.0
1st 3 are the nute sensitive plants
picture.php

and the rest
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

thats all for now
peace
shaunmulok

shaunmulok

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was just in watering the plants and these are already starting to develop a sour funk

nice