What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Shoes

Lil 'o Me

Farm hand
Veteran
I love shoes. I wont deny it..... I have a small problem. I have been good about staying away from shoe stores over the past year +. So I was paroozing the net and came across these......

high_chair_shoes.jpg

:laughing: I thought we could use a shoe thread..... Enjoy!

T

TrichyTrichy

that's coco and IceT!
Did you see the Barbie Louboutin's :yoinks:

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hahaha Lil thats some shoes alright, must be funnnn walkin on those puppies!! lolol

I like shoes too....not crazy ones like those but heres some of my favs I wear all the time!

picture.php

i have tons of shoes.... tons.... CC gives me shit when I go into a Payless shoe store cause I walk out with 5 pairs lol... can't g wrong when they are one sale for 5$-20$ a pair lol :)

i don't own these shoes..... but I wish I did..... I love Spongebob :D

spongebob_converse.jpg

M

Marywanna

DID YOU SAY HANDBAGS!!!!! oh,that IS MY THING.:snowkiss:Lil those kicks are cute as hell!

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
haha Lil, those slippers are toooo cute!! Love em!

Yeah wheres the purse thread??, I just got a Roxy purse, its really cute, I love it. I love the knock off designer purses!!...same look alot less $$$$ ....

Heres a cpl of shoes I have...my slippers and my snow boots...both keep my tootsies really warm!

im sorry, im a guy and i wasnt planning on commenting on anything but the first shoes that look like scaffolding shoes are insane lol. i dont get how women balance on shoes like that.

more power to yall tho for taking that risk lol

my fav's

my fav's

My white and blue DC's

my_dc_s_005.jpg

they aren't sooo clean anymore... but these are my fav's bought them this summer at WINNERS for 50$ love them... i live in them... not so much now since the sh*t load of snow :frown:

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
oooh nice thread... can I play?

I'm not a girl but I DO love a good shoe... (nuffink kinky like) :D

please say yes or I'll have to put em all away *sniff* ;)
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts