What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Purple Kush - local cut

got some purple kush from my friends girl. traded an ounce for an ounce..

Appearance: leafy but covered in thc. has the kush hairs if you break it apart
7.5/10

Aroma: smells of kush, grape, coffee and skunk but on the sweeter side. smell it threw the baggy for sure
8/10

Taste: coffee tasting but definitely subtones of hash, skunk and spoiled fruit maybe grapes
8.5/10

High: best part about it was the taste...quick hitting indica you can feel in the face and be prepared for the munchies. lasted about 45 min
9/10

heres the one the report is on
(sorry for the bad pics)

SDC10415.jpg

SDC10403.jpg

SDC10406.jpg

SDC13382.jpg

DKBuddy

these nugs look sick man.. long time ago that i came across nugs comparable to this.... nice score!!
and thanks for the report ;)

definitely frosty but it dont have the appeal that the other strains i see...imo the appearance is my least concern , as long as it tastes really good and gets me really high im lovin it.

i do think it deserves an 8.5 now that you mentioned something

Quick

PK is leafy, and can be purple-light if not grown extremely well, but done well it's stinky and has a very nice stone.... more of a hybrid stone IMO