What's new

Pre 98 Bubba & So Cal Master Kush @ Week 9

lc00p4

STORM-TROOPA
Veteran
i think these two are almost the exact same. in veg, they have slight differences and the socal is a little slower. anyways, they are dank as fuck and gonna get cut at week 10. talk about black leaves...

Bubba (left) & So Cal (right)

Bubba

Bubba - Budshot

So Cal

So Cal - Budshot

D

danny karey

Nice man, Great looking plants!!!

Ofcourse he kept clones.........Right?

Danyy

G

Greyskull

thats whatmine look like when they're done, too. nice job.
if you could only choose one of the 2, it would be....

dj.scotfree

Yo Koop... wussup pimp. Everything is looking trill kill right now! I forgot but... what size are those square pots? I have some of the 3/4 gallon square pots (6"x 6") I want to use. Everything is looking good!

Everything is coming back 2 bro! ;)

peace, DJSF

lemonskunk420

ICMag Donor
Nice,really nice bro.Those plants look killer for sure,I've heard the pure is alot alike too.I'd like to know which you feel is the keeper?keep the dank coming man.peace lemon

very nice koopa.
the bubba looks outstanding i cant wait to get bubba back in the flowering room. the Master kush looks amazing i have been waiting on a cut of that for a few months. hope i can make her look as you have man. props man they both are off the hook.

? which do you prefer? bubba or master?

faded

Rollin Face

Wow Koopa, sick as fuck man. Crazy how they look so close to eachother up close, but from a far you can tell the subtle differences...Beautiful! Thats the 98 for sure, such a great cut man.

How low were your temps BTW? Because I had mine at 74 at night and 76 w lights on..and mine got mildly purple...Those leaves are super black! Looks poisonous!

lc00p4

STORM-TROOPA
Veteran
thanks much peeps. i have never sampled either and i think i like both of them to keep around. clones came from friends, not from a clone retailer. oh boy, one more week and i think i'm gonna have to order some shovels...

temps are like 60 - 73. i've never seen such black leaves before, but have came across some purples.