What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lisa Marie X Blue Streak...smoke grow.

mdanzig

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Updated today 12-14-09

Updated today 12-14-09

Okay, heres an update of S_a_H's Lisa Marie X Blue Streak. All I can say is, WOW! Shit-loads of trichs!! Man, this cross may prove to be something very special. Can't wait to try it.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
First off those are some damn happy looking plants.

Next they are really frosty looking.

What day of flowering are they ?

What kinda smell ?

S_a_H

C

cyber echo

Are you gonna hit that or atleast some branches with pollen ?

ps: nice bushes, can't see where each plant starts and ends.
I bet theyre gonna pack on lots more weight and trichs in the 2 remaining weeks left (1 week ago you said they needed 3)

rofl, EXACT same color on the walls over here btw....

ps2: uhh... sticky time ? S_a_H, one week ago they were 4 weeks into flowering,, assuming thats accurate theyre 5 weeks into flowering now

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Lisa Marie is said to need 70-75 days for it finish properly. So thats at least 10 weeks but we'll see here how much the BS shaved off of that time.

S_a_H

masque

looking awesome! are these seeds available to masses? if not, when they gonna be? this cross has got to be outstanding. I remember that blue streak was pro smoke :)

cheers

D

danny karey

Holy shit!!! Those look killer for sure, There's even Trich's on the leaves.

Great job guys, looks like somthing special for sure.

Danny

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking awesome! are these seeds available to masses? if not, when they gonna be? this cross has got to be outstanding. I remember that blue streak was pro smoke :)

cheers

No they are not I gifted a ton out to med users and sent some to a seedbank but they were lost along the way so I only have maybe 100-200 left.

I wanted to ship in some to the server fund but I didn't have enough left.

So much hangs on here in the next couple weeks as to what is next on the calendar. I am waiting on a cutting to come and if it doesn't by the first of the year I am going to have rethink my next grow.

S_a_H

C

cyber echo

Just remember they are NOT AF. Although they have some recessive AF traits. But those wont show till you cross it with another AF, and even then, it wont be stable.
I'm sure mdanzig was talking about preflowers when he talked about plants showing sex early on.

mdanzig

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yep, showed pre-flowers early, now that I am thinking strait, these are actually 4 weeks exactly.

mdanzig

ICMag Donor
Veteran
You know, I forgot all about that one thread, I was supposed to post all of my plants. I will find the thread and post some updated pics.

mdanzig

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Updated 12-31-09

Updated 12-31-09

With-out-a-doubt, one of the most impressive hybrids Ive ever grown. Continuously soaring resin production, especially for a first time cross to an auto, this thing could reign terror on those who dare smoke it. No joke to the "Hybrid Vigor" theory of the Felial, or F1 generation.

wh
picture.php
ich I want them in, but I'll try my best.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Holy shit Batman those 11 finger fan leafs are huge !

You keep telling me I did a good job on the cross but its more about the person growing it then the genetics. Any plant can be sweet if you know how to grow it.

These pictures are before the dark period you plan on trying ?

It really makes me think about the HTC Skunk IBL x Lisa Marie I have yet to run. Its using the same male Lisa Marie pollen.

S_a_H

mdanzig

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes, pictures are from just before the dark period of "Shock Ripenening".