What's new

A dog in Colorado

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Well just got back from a nice vacation in Colorado, did a run around Alamosa and HWY 285

I highly recommend checking this state out

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ohh wow drdog! those are awesome pics, looks beautiful there, thanks for sharing!

mysophilia

Love it man... I will be a resident in short time and cant wait to wake up with the Rockys in my view every day!!

Dr Dog

Veteran
Hey thanks people

It had actually crossed my mind that I would like to move there too

I was nothing but impressed...from the people I met, to the drivers on the road. Everyone behind a counter was great, a beautiful state... Colorado residents should be proud of where they live.

I am already planning another trip there, this time going to camp the state

John Allen

Great shots! I love CO, every time I go there I think it's a place I'd love to live also. I love fishing their streams and rivers too! some of my favs in the world.

Marshmello

Beautiful pics Dog.
As a Colorado Native, I Am Proud. :joint:
The vibe here is nothing like the coast.
Friendly people are the NORM here, not the exception.

Colorado is truly a Great Place.

C

cracker420

nice! i have family with land in co, and utah. amazing landscapes

Dr Dog

Veteran
Hey thanks everyone

Great place there, I am looking forward to seeing the rest of the state.

I bought a book, that describes the 100 best campsites in the state, will be utilizing that

The high mountains peaks there they call the 14ers, I have been to 6 of them, like 20 or so left

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
great pics drdoog...man i swear dude you capture the best lil spots to snap a pic...peace-T-

G

Great capture of natural beauty in a still. This was a much needed mental break, thank you for taking us with you Dog. We can travel along with you just by viewing your photographs.

ps I feel the same about the inline's, ty for your input about the FT 10". Its so purty, you are one of the few members whose input is heavily weighed in our thoughts.

nattynattygurrl

Natalie J. Puffington
Veteran
Beautiful photos Dr.Dog. :)
I've been out here for the past year or so, and just love it!

Hope this finds you all doing well.
Be peaceful!
:kos:

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
Hey thanks people

It had actually crossed my mind that I would like to move there too

I was nothing but impressed...from the people I met, to the drivers on the road. Everyone behind a counter was great, a beautiful state... Colorado residents should be proud of where they live.

I am already planning another trip there, this time going to camp the state

Yeah I love colorado, I went there recently and fell in love with the place. Next time your out this way we should catch a smoke. --BhT:joint::joint: