What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

white russian info needed

Leviathan

anybody grown auto white russian before?
smell
yeild
weeks ???

havent heard much about theese, not to popular?

Last edited by a moderator:

Rose56

I did one grow with them. Smell wasn't too bad, yield was on the small size mostly I got popcorn buds I think they were about 18" tall can't remember what weight I ended up with. Strength was okay. They finished in about 9 weeks.

Sobekobe

My last grow (harvested yesterday!!!) was white russian. as Rose said, smell wasnt bad at all... i even neglected carbon filters. my yeild however, was not that great. The plant stayed small due to which i can only assume was caused by the pot size, but yielded about a 1/3 of an oz wet and what im expecting to be a little less than a 1/4oz dry. Not to bad considering that my nute shipment was a week late so the plant had no food for a couple of weeks. Total grow time from seed to harvest was 85 days

I did a test smoke earlier today and it wasnt anything super amazing, but it did the job well. I can only assume that this can be improved along with tweaking the grow to be more suited for the job.

4 26w 6500k CFL
2 26w 2700k CFL
lights on 24/7 (changing this to 20/4)
pot size was 3L
soild was FF ocean forest
watered as needed with FF big bloom 3 weeks into flower (should have started earlier, and used grow big earlier in veg)
started with 3 plants, 2 went male

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
My last grow (harvested yesterday!!!) was white russian. as Rose said, smell wasnt bad at all... i even neglected carbon filters. my yeild however, was not that great. The plant stayed small due to which i can only assume was caused by the pot size, but yielded about a 1/3 of an oz wet and what im expecting to be a little less than a 1/4oz dry. Not to bad considering that my nute shipment was a week late so the plant had no food for a couple of weeks. Total grow time from seed to harvest was 85 days

I did a test smoke earlier today and it wasnt anything super amazing, but it did the job well. I can only assume that this can be improved along with tweaking the grow to be more suited for the job.

4 26w 6500k CFL
2 26w 2700k CFL
lights on 24/7 (changing this to 20/4)
pot size was 3L
soild was FF ocean forest
watered as needed with FF big bloom 3 weeks into flower (should have started earlier, and used grow big earlier in veg)
started with 3 plants, 2 went male

how does 1/3 wet.. dry out to be 1/4 dry.... that is just not happening.. your looking at 4 grams dry as a more accurate amount

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You're looking at prolly closer to 2 or 3g dried

1/3 of an oz is approx 9.3g
9.3g x .25 (you lose about 75% weight) = 2.3g

Up to a point, then you need better genetics

Last WR grow under 400 watts and 6 plants gave 4 oz dried. Give it a 6 outta 10 on both smell and potency, you need a decent filter if done indoors and do not want questions. 92 days from seed to finish.

Not one of the best, and do not think I will run it again indoors anyway. Need to use a far larger area to compensate for the time and effort to grow it.

But hey, thats just me....

Latest posts

Latest posts