What's new

ICE ICE BABY

This is one of my ICE mommas which just birthed another bumper crop of clones about a week ago. She has already bounced back nicely!

The ICE is about 4wks into flower and looking great! There are a few Skunk#1 mixed in as well but the real star is the ICE :joint:

A month from now you get...

Gotta love it! :rasta:

NEW PICS

NEW PICS

Here are a few bud shots of the Skunk #1 that are looking pretty damn fine IMO
(The 2nd and 3rd pics are a bit blurry, still working on photo skills)

:rasta:

C

cracker420

lookin killer! i just popped some ice beans! i can wait to get them going!

Marshmello

Icy Hot.

Icy Hot.

....I thought I posted in this thread?
Musta been in another section or something.
Your shit is looking Great Bro!
I still can't believe that I have this cut....:yoinks:
right in the next room..:yeahthats
growing.:abduct:
:woohoo:
:joint:

New Pics

New Pics

Here are a cpl of pics at 5 1/2 weeks flower. The ICE is starting to fill in and should nearly triple in size over the next 30 days. The Skunk#1 nugs are blowing up and cant wait to see how they finish :joint:

ICE..This cola is nearly a foot long as are her sister's :yoinks:

Skunk#1.. This nug is 4 in long, super dense/sugery and smells outstanding :woohoo:

:rasta:

Last edited:
Which Ice is that? I have 1 Female seeds Ice growing right now, just about to put her 12/12. How's the stretch on yours?

That last pic on your first post sure got my hopes up... :yummy:

Solidopc

Is it a femaleseeds ice? I chopped one of two different phenos the other day, and i aint smoked it yet, but from the look and smell of it, it might be a keeper. Real easy to trim, just bubbly calyxs and no leaf.

The other pheno is still in flower and looks alot more like your one there, creating long colas. Its about 6 weeks in, so i rekon another 2-3 will do her, maybe quicker, she's coming fast. Both really different phenos, the one i chopped didn't create long colas, but bubbly fat nugs and head buds everywhere, whereas the other is taking a more tradtional cola type shape. The one in flower i think is most def going to yield more, but the buds of the other are really something. Liking this ice strain alot. 2 dam seeds didn't germ aswell, so hoping i find a keeper from these two.

Yours looks really nice, quite fluffy look, frosty and appealing. Keep it green dude.

Sorry for the long delay in responding, been a hectic week :pumpkin:

The ICE I have is Nirvana ICE that I got from marijuana-seeds.nl. We really scored with this pheno! She is a very nice yielder and it's FIRE! I'll get some new pics up shortly. The ICE still has about 2 weeks.

The Skunk#1 is about to come down. I gave my partner a sample and the report is...FIRE!! :rasta: